Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

True Results Houston!

Does any body know if you pay for fills the first year.... I was told my first year of doctor visits was free does that include fills does any body know??? Please :)

Your fills for the first year are included in your price! :)

And by the way ....We have the same Doc!

Oh thank you! I was wondering because I was thinking of my first apt I'm a week postoperative ......love Dr Reilly!

Does any body know if you pay for fills the first year.... I was told my first year of doctor visits was free does that include fills does any body know??? Please :)

I went through True Results in Houston and the first year of fills are included in the pricing. I'm not sure how much the fills are after the first year. I'm hoping to hit that sweet spot in the first year!

How often do you get fills?

I have been going every 4 to 6 weeks for fills....

However last appt I did not get a fill as my weight loss was good....6 lbs between visits...currently my band is at 7.2 and is keeping me pretty well in the green zone except when I run several days in a row! Thats my bodies way of saying...I need fuel! :)

I go for my first fill October 30 don't know what to expect ...... Do fills hurt?

I go for my first fill October 30 don't know what to expect ...... Do fills hurt?

I'm scheduled for another appointment on October 25th and I'll get a fill depending on what my weight loss is. The fills don't hurt, just a little pinch to numb the skin. My nurse practioner was dynamite!

I have been going every 4 to 6 weeks for fills....

However last appt I did not get a fill as my weight loss was good....6 lbs between visits...currently my band is at 7.2 and is keeping me pretty well in the green zone except when I run several days in a row! Thats my bodies way of saying...I need fuel! :)

I'm at 5 cc's now and I get some restriction for not as much as I would like. I'm glad to see what I may have to go to 7 or 8 to get to my green zone.

How often do you get fills?

I was banded on August 23rd and got my 1st fill on September 25th. I have another appointment on October 25th. They may or may not fill me in October it will depend on my weight loss.

One more question I'm on day 8 post op and have only lost 3lbs I feel discourage yesterday I had lost 5lbs this morning I was up two! :"(

One more question I'm on day 8 post op and have only lost 3lbs I feel discourage yesterday I had lost 5lbs this morning I was up two! :"(

My question was about how much weight did y'all lose the first week?

8 days post op is pretty soon to be looking at weight loss! I am five days post op an haven't stepped on a scale yet.

8 days post op is pretty soon to be looking at weight loss! I am five days post op an haven't stepped on a scale yet.

I know ... Just thinking of all this liquid diet and hungry ... I guess it's because before I would get on a diet and lose lots of weight specially if I starved myself ..... I don't know! I guess I'm just venting!! Lol