Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No Exercise For A Week...

Am very worried! As I can't exercise for a week due to sweat glands problem :( ( am just 19!!!) ever since I healed from surgery I have been exercising .... I can't exercise for a week and am worried I might gain weight...will I? :( am also stuck in the same weight....will not exercising for a week effect anything? :(

X

Really focus on your eating for the week! You will be fine! ;)

I admire your dedication to working out, that's awesome!

However, please listen to your Dr, and focus on your eating. A week won't make a difference. Rememberm this is a journey not a destination. You'll be OK :-)

Believe it or not, taking a week off exercise may just be what your body needs to kick start your weight loss again. Changing things up always seems to make a difference for me and typically after being sick for a few days and not exercising, my weight starts dropping again.

Hope you feel better soon.

I totally understand- I too have been sick for about two weeks and have scarcely gone to the gym. I feel terribly blubbery and have gained 2 lbs

Grosss

Can't wait to get back to routine

I've had to do it three times for surgeries - one of which was six weeks. And lthough I always take my running shoes and run on holidays, I just got back from Thailand where it just wasn't really possible, paradise but the beach was one of those steep ones you can't run on and the streets, packed with tourists, chaotic traffic, and very very narrow - just impossible. So again, no exercise for two weeks.

Believe it or not, it oes you good. Your body gets stronger in the ff droid. I lst no fitness in six weeks, you'll be fine for one.

Thanks for the advises guys! Means alot! Made me feel better! Yh I guess it can break platuea :( hope it does! I feel fat! Exercising used to make me feel energetic and healthy! :( hope I don't gain ! :( x

People who exercise and havent been banded have periods that hey know they will gain for example being sick or Christmas. Most people I know dont sweat it as they know there will be a period to make it up later. i have a poster in my office because I spend so much time trying to be perfect that I forget to take credit for the good. "Perfect is the enemy of good.o