Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congrats on being banded! I had mine done yesterday and was in a lot of pain when I woke up. Today is better but getting up is tough.

I may just be still under the meds a little and I expect tomorrow I may be more sore, but I was thrilled to have come out of anesthesia with out feeling ill and to finally get something to drink :)

I wish for you a speedy recovery !!

I wish you the same!! I have never been under the anesthesia so didnt know what to expect. No sick feeling but was in lot of pain!

Congrats! Best wishes :)

I went in surgery a little after 12 and home by 3.

Everything was really smooth, I'm alert and not near as much pain as I expected. Anyone coming up on band date, don't be frightend ......it was so much better that I thought it would be !

Congrats! Keep us posted.

Everything was really smooth, I'm alert and not near as much pain as I expected. Anyone coming up on band date, don't be frightend ......it was so much better that I thought it would be !

We are band twins lol...I got banded this morning around 10am and was home by 2pm....

I was dizzy after I woke up, but so far no pain, just gas bothering me in my stomach area now....earlier mild discomfort around shoulder, but now it's mostly in my abdomen. Been walking and taking gas=X religiously to help.

But happy it's over with, good luck to you too...we can go through our progress together, lets keep each other updated.

We are band twins lol...I got banded this morning around 10am and was home by 2pm....

I was dizzy after I woke up' date=' but so far no pain, just gas bothering me in my stomach area now....earlier mild discomfort around shoulder, but now it's mostly in my abdomen. Been walking and taking gas=X religiously to help.

But happy it's over with, good luck to you too...we can go through our progress together, lets keep each other updated.[/quote']

Sounds great....... I'd love to hear how you're doing. I hope you are able to get a good nights rest, let's see what tomorrow holds for us pain wise. Congrats on your new band !!

Thank you, you too. I'm very uncomfortable lying down, so I guess i will be sleeping sitting up tonight lol...but yes, lets see what tomorrow holds pain wise....

My surgery was today, as well, and my experience nearly the same. Thank the good Lord!

Sounds great....... I'd love to hear how you're doing. I hope you are able to get a good nights rest, let's see what tomorrow holds for us pain wise. Congrats on your new band !!

We are Triplets!

I'm so happy to hear of you all doing so well and home so quick! That's awesome. I hope it continues to go so well.

I'm with y'all. I was banded yesterday late morning. I did wake up from anesthesia in a lot of pain, but my nurse was right there helping me with pain meds. Then I started dry heaving and she gave me a shot of Zofran.

It's so wonderful to know you're not alone. We all have one another and the veteran Bandsters.