Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Melbourne Cbd Support

I ladies I'm in Thornbury and looking for other bandies? I had my surgery on the 9th July and I could use some local support.

Hi I'm from dandy I hade my surgery 2 years ago and re had it last yea

Hi there!! Im in Mentone and on the 30th november im getting my 2nd band put it. Im actually looking forward to it!!! Way mire doctor support here than hobart were i got my first done!!! Im on Optifast for 2 weeks pre-op, is it just me or is it disgusting!!!!! Anyways hope to hear from you soon

Hi there! I'm due to have my surgery on April 12 @ Essendon Private. I live in Ascot Vale :)

Hi! Lexi here:) banded 2nd of April 2013 and living in Toorak:) would love to chat to some follow Melbourne banders!

Hi Shoni I have just had my first appointment with the Nurse at Essendon Private. How did you find it there?

Did you have Dr Ali for a surgeon? if so did you have a good experience?

Bandedlexi I would love to get together although I havent been banded yet hopefully you would still like a chat?

Im in Altona but am happy to drive elsewere :)

Hi ruby, do you have a fb? Or email? Much easier to stay in contact that way:) happy to stay in contact

Hi all, I was banded 7 years ago and live in Point Cook. I have really been falling backwards lately and the wight has slowly be going back on for the last 3 or so years. I have just today signed up and the gym for twelve months and hoping this time I can get down to the 60's.

Hi Ruby

I have found them great @ Essendon private and yes Dr Ali was my surgeon and Dr Monk is my physician.

Was ur appointment with Barb? She's ok - not my fav lol

When is ur surgery scheduled for?

I was there tonight - just had my first fill :)

Hi Lizzy

Have u found the band helpful? Do u still get adjustments? Did u have a good loss initially and have found its now slowed?

Happy to get together with any/all of u! Will be great to swap stories lol

Hey everyone I was banded 3 days ago. Looking for some people to go through this journey with :)

Of course! How u feeling? Do u know anyone else who has been banded? Which hospital did u go to?

Hi everyone!

I've had the band for about a year and a half now and its hard to talk about it with family and friends because they don't seem to get the full depth of it. Don't get me wrong they are all very supportive but just can't relate to my eating ways and how slow I eat ahahah

How's everyone dealing/coping with the band?

Just wanted to chat to a few people who's going through the same thing :)

I'm in the Eastern burbs of Melbourne and I got my original band in 2008 and a replacement band 2 months ago. Happy to chat with any fellow Victorians. I was originally from WA and made a few banded friends there so hoping to do the same here in Melbourne.

Hi lellow! I would love a banded friend, I still feel like its all new to this. Maybe you can pm me :)