Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2011 Bandsters

Anyone else out there have an April date?

I'm the 14th!

Is it nerdy that I'm so excited about this post?!!! I could not wait to post that my surgery is scheduled for April 18th!!!!! Woohoo! Can't wait!:lol:

Is it nerdy that I'm so excited about this post?!!! I could not wait to post that my surgery is scheduled for April 18th!!!!! Woohoo! Can't wait!:lol:

:D Welcome!!

My DH went with me to the scheduling appt. and he asked me why I kept grinning... I've been working to get this approved and scheduled for nearly a year! Lets be nerdy together!!

April 5th!!! Seriously sooo excited, I'm counting down the days

I'm the 14th!

I don't have my date yet.. but was told yesterday afternoon that it would be in April :) I have a psychiatric evaluation on the 23rd of this month, and the scheduling angel told me that if the psychiatrist would call her with a verbal clearance on that day she would schedule me on April's calendar! So...... hopefully in two weeks I will be able to say I have my April surgery day too B) SO excited!

Don't have my actual date yet, but told it will be done in April! I only need one more clearance and that's with the Lung doctor. I've gone through the nutritional classes, heart doctor this week, stress test yesterday and Lung doctor on the 31st. I'm so excited to know that in another month, my life will be changing. Best of luck to everyone!

I'm the 14th!

I'm having mine on the 4th..so excited

Mine is April 4th!!! :D

Hello everyone,

I wish you all luck on your upcoming journey. I should have an April date as I am almost done with all my pre-op testing.

I am just a little nervous because this is my second time around doing this. The first time I had a slippage and had the band removed in 07 and decided to try again on my own.

As you can see, I was not very successful with that approach. I am actually in a worse position now than I was the first time around with more co morbidites too.

So, anyway, I am praying for April ;) Hopefully we can all discuss our surgery together.

Talk to you soon

Good Luck

:rolleyes:

Hi everyone! Just met my surgeon yesterday and my date is the 18th--scheduled for 10:45 am. I started my preop diet on feb 28 and am already down 26 lbs. I was so excited to see this post I've been anxiously awaiting my date since my approval on Feb 18---whooowhoo its happening!!! biggrin.gif

April 7th nervous but excited, i really can't wait.

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! April 12th is my date. Counting down the days and planning for the journey! Let's all stick together regarding updates. I can't wait to get on the other side. Here's something funny, alot of ladies on youtube name their band. I've been trying to think of a name for mine. What do you think?? Let's name our bands people....

thatgurl

My banding is scheduled for April 26th :)

The only thing I'm worried about is that I have to do the liquids for 3 weeks prior to surgery... I hope I don't feel hungry because that will seem like a long time to me.... my husband and a few of my trusted co-workers are on-board with helping me though. Between them and you guys here I think I will have enough motivation and support to stick to it :)

Lets definetly all stay in touch and keep each other motivated :D

Good luck to everyone being banded in April!

Faith