Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unflavored Protein Powder

What is everyones favorite? So far I've only used GNC unflavored soy Protein. I HATE it. Makes everything nasty. I want an unflavored I can mix with foods or liquids and be able to actually tolerate it. I also want to get away from soy.

Go check out powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury.com. They have small samples you can get for a few dollars each. Try before you buy. They even have a chicken Soup flavor.

Dave

Unflavor has a flavor. It's called NASTY! Ugh. I would go with vanilla. You can mix that with anything. Seriously. Go with vanilla.

ugh i cant tolerate vanilla either. I use beneprotien it works best with milk based products but works with others too! I get it at Walgreens.com u cant buy in the store. i mix it with puddings Soups protien shakes eggs pretty much everything it does have a taste but if u use milk based products u wont notice at all

PURE unflavored whey Protein isolate from bariatriceating.com is awesome.

I too will say Pure from bariatriceating.com is great. Its totally hidden when I mix it with cold items: pudding, applesauce, yogurt. I have not mixed with hot things yet, but my friend with GB has and says its undetectable.

Many people swear by unjury unflavored, and I had a lot of trouble tolerating it. They recommend one scoop per 8 ounces of liquid (20 grams of protein) and it tastes terrible.

I have found it to be quite good when I mix it with 16 ounces though. I currently have been mixing with crystal light (orange, pink lemonade, or strawberry flavors), and it is so much better than dealing with yet another chocolate or vanilla Protein drink.

I use the unjury unflavored - it smells nasty nasty nasty, but once it is mixed in a shake I can't taste it at all. Heck, I have even mixed it in ice cream shakes when I was home sick with a sore throat....it was a fabulous treat. LOL

I like it as it has so much more Protein in it than the other stuff I have found....and I can get it pretty reasonably priced on Amazon.< /p>

I LOVE GNC pure whey Protein isolate unflavored powder. I add it to FF milk with half a sweet n low and it's so frothy and GOOD. For a change I add a little sugar free fat free flavored Creamer. I had to be creative because I can hardly stand the artificial sweeteners they use in most Protein Shakes. I've added it to coffee and other things and it tastes good, i think i could probably eat it plain. :)