Single Status Update
Only 3 days away from this life-changing surgery, and I've started putting together a list of easy things I can do while I'm at home recovering. It has to be THE DUMBEST list of things I've ever put together, but here goes hahaha
- Do all the needed post-op stuff: go for walks, use spirometer, take vitamins on time, eat/drink right, etc etc etc etc ...
- Portion out vitamins for the week into 4x/day pill organizer
- Copy all phone contacts into a spreadsheet, remove old contacts file from phone, double check remaining names against spreadsheet to ensure no one is missing
- Pluck eyebrows
- Catch up on YouTube channels I watch
- Color in keepsake drawing of a tattoo I designed for a friend (I'll include a pic of the outline below )
- Write in penzu online journal
- Play xbox games I've been neglecting
- Prep and freeze food for first few days back at work
Anybody else have a list of mundane things they want/need to do while they are recovering at home?
And here's the sugar skull owl tattoo my friend requested I design for him. It'll be super colorful once he gets it done, and once I color in the keepsake drawing for him!