Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Never in my life

did I ever think I would get to wear a dress like am going to tommorrow for out 15th anniversary. Size M junior- slinky sheer sausage number! in Magenta!!! It is sort of out of place and season for me- but I am so excited!!!! It is the kind I wish I could have worn to prom (my prom was in the "hoop" days & sothern bell look with the big hair) or our senior ball in college (same dress as high school no hoops- just added lace from my junior prom dress!) Well I will post a photo tommorrow.

I still feel really like someone will come over and say you are too fat for that- or are you insane (OK I said that when I just tried it on with the right foundation garments (mind you a 34 c!!!!! down from a 44d) and I felt much better than yesterday.

I wasn't going to buy it- but my 2 year old with fashin sense- screamed - " this dress mommy' this one" at the top of her lungs as I tried on all the old grandma ones!!!! So I tried it on as a joke and the fitting room lady said it was suppossed to look like that. I know I would feel better if my arms were not so "droopy"- yes they look lik the cartoon chacter's chin- but I don't care- I will still wear my grand ma cardigan because it will be cool so no one will see.

PS- I also bought 3 1/2 spikes- I think my husband will faint!!!! Adrian told everyone who called or we saw today how pretty mommy was in her new "tenta" dress. EXCEPT THIS TIME SHE MENT MAGENTA and not TENT!!!! :)

PS- sorry for not posting in so long- We moved, had to get DSL going, went to texas to finalize our adoption and spent nine days in hospital with our littlest with her first congestive heart failure episode. Now we are getting ready for her catherderization next week and her open heart surgery to follow soon if they can't patch all her holes wed in the cath (doc says they will try- but he thinks they will still do the open procedure- but we could get lucky- I am praying- and I gained 3 lbs at hospital on crappy food and whoever thoguht a Dairy Queen at a hospital was a good Idea should be shot!!!!

Great job! I'll tell you with my experience in the "fat and trendy" department, you should wear that dress with confidence! Reward yourself and tell yourself you feel gorgeous (not just pretty) that night, and every time you try on clothes you think are still too big for. If you wear it with confidence, then it wont matter what everyone else thinks. BTW, wouldnt you rather have your "droopy" arms instead of the ones from before? This night is gonna be special to YOU, therefore YOU have to feel special right? You are great! Hang in there. I will be praying for you and your children through your child's surgery, I know thats a hard thing to go through. Just remember God loves you and he doesnt do anything in your life without a reason.

OOOOOO Jane, the Lady in Magenta!

Go on you sexy thing! Happy Anniversary!!

You are an inspiration to all of us.

Hugs for you and your little one. We're all thinking good thoughts.

I'm jealous!! Congratulations. I know its tough to realize our new sizes are smaller. Lets see pictures. Keep up the good work and good luck to your daughter and her surgry. Celeste

PS- sorry for not posting in so long- We moved, had to get DSL going, went to texas to finalize our adoption and spent nine days in hospital with our littlest with her first congestive heart failure episode. Now we are getting ready for her catherderization next week and her open heart surgery to follow soon if they can't patch all her holes wed in the cath (doc says they will try- but he thinks they will still do the open procedure- but we could get lucky- I am praying- and I gained 3 lbs at hospital on crappy food and whoever thoguht a Dairy Queen at a hospital was a good Idea should be shot!!!!

OMGosh, Jane, this is little Miranda? How old is she now? She has Down Syndrome, right? Many kids with Downs have heart problems so I was just checking. Bless her little heart...literally! And bless you for being such a great mom. I'll be praying for your family.

Oh, and congrats on the dress! Ooohh, can't wait to see a pic...that's a MUST POST!!!

Oh Jane

I have been thinking of you and wondering where you have been !

Good Luck on the baby's surgery. Your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers. You are such a good mom to all those kids. There is a special place in Heaven for people like you.

And Happy Anniversary !! Wear that dress with pride, girl!. You deserve it, and are such an inspiration to us all !!!!

Here is the dress- I'll stick in a before because I actually forget I am half the woman I used to be!

PICT0280.jpg

beforeat330.jpg

Sorry about the lipstick_ I had a little 2 year old helping and I couldn't tone it down till she went to bed!

Congratulations!! You look fantastic!!

Healing thoughts and white light being sent to your little one - please keep us posted!