Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky Losers Friday Weigh-in 5/15/09

Yoo Hoo :) I'm very happy. Will be in Onederland soon (-5.5lbs), which was my July 4th challenge goal........but I have made this my June 1 stretch goal.

Edited by letsgetitstarted

Yoo Hoo :) I'm very happy. Will be in Onederland soon (-5.5lbs), which was my July 4th challenge goal........but I have made this my June 1 stretch goal.

You're doing great! I'm so happy for you - what a great loss this week for you! I haven't seen onderland since I was 19 years old!

Well, I finally had a better loss this week. I lost 3.1 lbs. That makes a total of "almost" 16 lbs since surgery. Still losing pretty slow compared to others, but at least it's coming off right!?

Can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing.

Have a great weekend!

Hello Everyone...surgery date 3-30 27 pds down to date. I am at 198 goal 150

How much did you lose this week?

By the way, you should update your ticker to show off your great results!

Okay I'm officially BUMMED!! I have not lost anything in the last 2 weeks! I have had soo much going on and have not been concentrating on my weight loss, so needless to say my food choices have been bad. Can someone give me a swift kick in the BUTT! I need something to kick start me again. I did get alot of good foods today so that I won't be tempted by all of hubby's junk food. I hate to complain about him but he loves junk food and buys tons of it. He is 6'4" and can eat ANYTHING, I hate that. Anyway, next week will have to be better.

Have a great weekend, Bernadette

Was 192 last friday and today I'm 189 for a weight loss of 3 lbs.

YAY!

Im ashamed of myself!!!!! I have gained 5lbs back!!! I decided that no butt kicking is going to work I need to dig my heels in and get back to work. I did better yesterday and did get in a 3 mile walk, our weather is finally getting better. I live in the Seattle area and we have had tons of rain until now. I know that part of my problem is that I don't prepare my meals ahead of time, and then I just grab anything to eat. I stocked up on low cal foods so that I can get this 5lbs off and concentrate on the next 50!!

Have a great week, Bernadette

I'm right there with you. I feel like I'm constantly gaining and losing the same 4-5 lbs. I was doing really well with walking, but now the weather here has gotten so hot, I just can't make myself do it. This weekend it was over 100 degrees here!

I too have not been eating the right foods and am also ashamed. I'm eating portions way too big sometimes and it scares me that I may have stretched my pouch. I am by no means eating the portions I used to be able to consume - but it's still way too much.

I get my second fill on Wednesday and pray that it helps!

We'll get through this - we have too!

Hi Silly

Yes I have been bad and I gave myself a good talking to! I started back yesterday on eating right and I lost 3lbs. I just have to stick with it, and not cheat. I was starving all day yesterday, I think it was mainly head hunger because of eating right. I have to get this back on track, I did not spend all of that money just to loose a few pounds. I will have my 3rd fill on Thursday and I hope this does the trick, wish me luck! I wish you lots of luck with your 2nd fill!!

PS what is your real name??

Bernadette:rolleyes2:

ok, i am ashamed also, just at some of the junk i have been eating, graduation parties and such, was sick and down for 8 days (no exercise), no excuse for not loosing any in 2 weeks!!!

What is Onederland?

What is Onederland?
This is when you get below 200 lbs. I haven't been here in 16 years! I can't even imagine what it will be like!
ok, i am ashamed also, just at some of the junk i have been eating, graduation parties and such, was sick and down for 8 days (no exercise), no excuse for not loosing any in 2 weeks!!!
We just need to remember that even though we make mistakes, we are not failures - therefore, we cannot, and will not give up! I know I've got to dust myself off and get back on track!
Hi Silly

Yes I have been bad and I gave myself a good talking to! I started back yesterday on eating right and I lost 3lbs. I just have to stick with it, and not cheat. I was starving all day yesterday, I think it was mainly head hunger because of eating right. I have to get this back on track, I did not spend all of that money just to loose a few pounds. I will have my 3rd fill on Thursday and I hope this does the trick, wish me luck! I wish you lots of luck with your 2nd fill!!

PS what is your real name??

Bernadette:rolleyes2:

Good job on getting back on track! Let me know how your 3rd fill goes. I got my 2nd today and I now have 7.5 cc's in a 14cc band. I had only lost 3 lbs since he saw me last month. He wasn't too concerned but he did give me hard time because I haven't been walking since it started getting really hot here. I need to stop making excuses and just do it! Good news - I found out I can call him to make an appointment for a fill if I think I need one. I had the impression that I had to wait a month. He makes you think you have to wait a month, but I just flat out asked him if I could come sooner if I needed and he said ok! That's a releif!

And, my name is Chealyn (sounds like ShayLynn). My mom just got fancy with the spelling!

Take care and talk with you soon!

Fixin, I was banded 3/19/09 and I am also 5'2", but I am not having the great weight lose that you are having. Can you give me some pointers? I have not been on any real diet, I am depending on the band to restrict my eating. I haven't done any exercise at all. I keep telling myself I'll start exercise program tomorrow.

Hi everyone

I go in to get my 3rd fill today, I hope it helps on the amount of food I can eat and does not make me get stuck more. I have to remember small bites and chew, chew, chew!! It is hard to erase 49 years of eating habits.

Chealyn, nice name!! Im glad that your doctor gave you the go ahead to get your fills more often. I have a fill center do mine and their motto is that the fills get you to goal weight faster and that is why you have this surgery in the first place. Thanks for the pep talk, I just needed to get back on track and eat correctly. We are having good weather so walking is much nicer now too. I will keep everyone posted on my fill later today.

Have a great day!!

Bernadette