Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wii Fit?

Guest BikiniBeachy

Guest BikiniBeachy

Do you have Wii Fit? Have you considered getting one? Do you like it? Do you hate it? What games have you played and which ones do you like?

I really like the idea of working out *in home* until I get off some weight, I'm still a little shy...

I got my Wii Fit last week and I really like it. Its cool because it weighs you everytime and tracks your BMI. The games are fun and some are very addictive. I think its a fun idea if you want to do some excercise at home.

I found Wii Fit on ebay and have it set back for after my surgery (Oct. 22nd). I am also debating waiting until Christmas for a "family" gift. I've heard great things about it!

Hope you get your approval soon!

~~anne

I tried it at a friends house. I would agree that you would need a regular workout at a gym but it was fun and a great way to get your butt off the couch. I really want to get one of my own. Maybe if I am good I will get one for Christmas...

So, I am an infusion nurse and sometimes I spend like 6 hours or more at pts houses...the other day I went to a pts house and shes not much older than me...we played on her wii fit...IT WAS AWESOME.

I am so hooked but now I cant find one...I really dont like buying things off ebay bc I have had too many friends ripped off...anyhow if anyone knows where to get one please let me know...Walmart is out, bestbuy and circuit city are all out. Thanks.

I've been working on getting one. The wii is so hard to come by right now.

I walk, swim, and do my yoga video, right now. I cancelled my gym membership, but have been doing more at home, and this could be a fun way to go.

I WANT.

I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a Gamestop in our mall so I called and theyre like yeah we have it and only one Fit left I asked them to hold it for me and they did...they also take trades so I was able to take our old PS2 and games that we dont use and I got $70 off my Wii!!!!!!!!!!

Ehh. I have a wii fit but as much as I like it, it's a little too slow for me. If you really want a work out, try Dance Dance Revolution: The Hottest Party. I just got it on Tuesday and I had so much fun with it.

Wii Fit Pros:

*scale

*BMI

*measures your progress

*really good balance games

*good light aerobic exercises

*good yoga and strength exercises

Cons:

*not a real workout

*can only do one game at a time

*have to go though too many screens

*they have way too much stuff on posture

Honestly, if I had to do all over again, I wouldn't have bought it. But that's just my opinion.

Yup. You can get it on Amazon. Here's the link:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Revolution-Hottest-Bundle-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B000PMGN2M/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1223181631&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party Bundle: Video Games[/ame]

I had heard that the dance dance rev. was awesome I was thinking that that was going to be my next buy! As for working out with the Wii to me its fun and I'll actually do it...its even got my husband motivated I woke up this morning and he is already playing...lol

Now that the weather is nice I am going to pull my bike out of the basement and start riding.