Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 month weight loss progress  

1 member has voted

1. 1. 6 month weight loss progress

• I've gained
    • zero - nadda - zip - zilch
    • 0-10
    • 10-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90
    • 91-100 (well it could happen for some!)

Chris I am so glad you got the poll rolling!

I am going to wait till the 12th when I go see my Dr.

I do have to brag I have lost 27 inches *happy dance*

Hello ladies. I was also banded in Dec of 07. I have lost 50lbs to date. I feel like it is coming off slowly but at least the scale is moving in the right direction. After my second fill 04/09/2008 I can’t really eat that much basically soft foods still almost 2 months later. Tired of feeling pain when food just sits in my chest. I guess that’s why a lot of the time I just opt no to eat at all. Any words of advice because I was under the impression that once you lose weight the band lets up some and allows you to eat? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hot Dog Cerrin! Way to go! you are doing great :lol: I would wait for my anniversary date too to post my results . . . (except I was bad this month so it won't matter lol)

I go for a fill (I think) on Wednesday . . . maybe 1 cc or .5 cc . . .I've only got 1.5 from 1 fill now . . .but that will probably do me . . . I'm tighter in the mornings . . .

Monica . . .if you can only eat soft things, I'd ask my doc about that . . . maybe you are to tight? I can't really say because I haven't been there - but that was my first thought.

Monica, I would say your too tight. You may need just a bit taken out of your band. You should be able to eat solid food. It is unhealthy to not eat. Ask your doctor and make sure your getting enough calories and Protein in.

Chris, it is ok if we have a bad spell. We have the band to help up get back on track.

Some days I am tight in the morning and some days I am tight at night. It is so weird. The only time I know I will be tight is if I hang out with my friends somewhere. lol I am garanteed to PB lol

I'm going to wait till my bandiversary - I'm hoping to pass the 50lb mark by then! This last month has been a good one for me - the scale is finally really starting to move! :thumbup:

Since the very begining I've lost 69lbs. Since surgery its 33lbs. I'm having a great time with my band. I've had 4 fills and have hit a sweet spot. I manage two Protein Shakes a day (30 g each) and a sensible meal with maybe a snack in there somewhere. My meal is usually 3-4oz solid Protein and veggie/fruit.

Just a reminder - if you click on any of the numbers in the poll, it brings up the list of who voted in which area . . . kinda fun too! I THINK I get my second fill today . . . wahoo! I'm ready for a little tweek to add to my 1.5 cc in my 10 cc band lol. Have a great day everyone!

Chris

I have had kind of a lull myself lately, I slacked off the treadmill , but getting back on it got 2.25miles in yesterday and 3 miles tonight so hopefully this will get things moving again. I have lost 46 pds so far which is awesome but we always want more don't we bandsters? lol

lol Yeah we are a demanding lot.

congrats on the 46 lb loss.

I also got back into the rythem of the gym again. I did my 4 miles last night

There is never enough change in a day! And my doctor is happy with 3-4 lbs a MONTH . . . UGHHHHH . . BUT . . .I finally got a second fill of .5 for a grand total of 2.0 in my 10 cc band . . . woopie . . .maybe things will look better tomorrow!

Wow Chris, sorry Your not getting the fills you need. My dr is VERY agressive about fills. I am thankful to him he is. I think I am almost at my sweet spot.

Hi Everyone,

I am at 29 pounds total lost with 40.30 to go. It's definitely going slower than I would like, but I'm losing and I feel great!! I figure at this rate by my 1 year anniversary I will be where I want to be and Christmas will be a double blessing!!

Bah! I decided to vote anyway. I'm away on site on my bandiversary, so won't be able to get an official weigh in then anyway. Besides, I'm counting my loss from the start of my pre-op diet which began on 1st Dec, so it's really cheating to wait another 2 weeks to count the six month mark. I should be happy with the 47lb that showed on 1 June. Can't wait to find out if there's more though!

I count my weight from my highest too Fanny . . . I lost it, I count it . . . not a problem . .and there is no right or wrong answer! :)