Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Outside LBT

So what do YOU do outside LBT website?? Im being nosey I guess LOL

Me Im a BIG online gamer.. hehehe Just Pogo and a few other things. I have a couple of other LapBand groups on Yahoo but I dont talk much on them. Not nearly as much as I talk here. I also do computer graphics... Not to high tech just little things here and there.

So tell me your secret what do you do outside LBT.....

Oh the Turbo blackjack is one of my favs too.. Im on Club Pogo so every week im stressing on getting badges LOL

CONFESSION I am a POGO.COM addict.

Hello, my name is Penni and I am a pogo.com addict. I have to get the badges every week or I go into withdrawal. LOL!!!

I like Canasta, Jungle Gin, Lottso, Bingo, High Stakes Pool, etc etc. I could go on and on and on.

You sound like me! We should play game together sometime! Im working on my pool badge now LOL

If you're talking about elsewhere on the Web, I occasionally spend time at a debate site for moms of an intellectual bent. Other than that I just work, sleep, play with my kids, yell at my kids, feed my kids, read to my kids, .... (And once in a while I kiss my husband.) :)

I ride my Harley of course! :) We belong to a hog chapter and we have meetings and rides with them, and DH and I do lots of traveling on our bikes too. We like to fish, we live about 10 minutes from the lake so we go down there alot. We live in a cul-de-sac and we have the neatest neighbors and we all get together for Bbq's all the time (about every weekend in the warm weather). I work outside the home everyday. I do lots of gardening as I have flowers everywhere! I love hummingbirds, and I collect them as well as feed the live ones. I also have a pond right outside my front door that has fish in it. I read some of the other lapband boards on the internet when I have extra time.

I'm also a Pogo maniac.... I'm with Penni, I have to admit to my addiction :)

Although the Turbo 21 blackjack game drives me nuts, my 13 year old son has to play it for me if it's for a badge I want.

I love Canasta, finally reached level 50....scary to think about how much time that took. I also finished the last level in Tri Peaks Solitare. That one took months to finish.

I'm an ex website junkie. I created and maintained websites for a few professional football players. Fortunately, they have all retired now or moved on to a different team, because now I have a lot more time for things like Pogo! LOL

wow lots of Pogo Junkies Well if you ever want to look me up on Pogo My Pogo Name is DarkAngelsDream1

Ahhhhh dont talk about Football I already Miss it!!!!

Can you guess my pogo name? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE THink really hard. OK well not that hard. I can smell the smoke.

OK OK OK I will tell you. PENNI60

That username took me forever to think up. LOL!!

I play Solitaire and Canasta. Alot of the other Yahoo games. Haven't tried Pogo. Guess I'll have to check that out. Otherwise, I'm traveling the country doing mainframe conversions for a Healthcare account and stay onsite for several weeks training the users how to use the system.

oh sure Nana, rub it in, RUB IT IN!!! Just flaunt all your free time at me! <sniff, sniff> WAAAAAA!

I've gotta go play Jr. Accountant now...

I'm a hair dresser by day and a wife and mother by night. I love making floral arrangments. Other than that I like spending time with family. Thats my boring life!