Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Fairlife milk is very good so I would see no reason these shakes would not be also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The macros look great! If you like the taste and feel good drinking them, I say go for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm curious about these, too! I use Fairlife milk in my shakes, but these would be good for variety and on the go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never had fairlife but would be interested. I make all my shakes with Water. I wonder if i should start making them with milk to get in more Protein, but then i have heard your body cannot process more than 30g at a time and if my shake is 25.. not sure if adding the milk is beneficial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Use skim if you go to milk, none of us need to reload fat back in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jazzy1125 said:

I have never had fairlife but would be interested. I make all my shakes with Water. I wonder if i should start making them with milk to get in more Protein, but then i have heard your body cannot process more than 30g at a time and if my shake is 25.. not sure if adding the milk is beneficial.

My Protein Powder recommends mixing with 8 ounces of water/milk, but since I use Fairlife I use 6 ounces. This gives me about 30g Protein and a smaller Protein Shake, which I like because I hate Protein Shakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to the store today and remembered to pick up the Core Power shakes. I got chocolate and it's okay. It kind of reminds me of a Yoohoo, but less sweet. I don't love it, but I don't hate it as much as other Protein Shakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, anonbaribabe said:

My Protein Powder recommends mixing with 8 ounces of water/milk, but since I use Fairlife I use 6 ounces. This gives me about 30g Protein and a smaller Protein Shake, which I like because I hate Protein Shakes.

i just made my shake tonight with milk instead of water.. STOP THE PRESSES!!! i am in heaven! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jazzy1125 said:

i just made my shake tonight with milk instead of water.. STOP THE PRESSES!!! i am in heaven! LOL

I'm glad you love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, anonbaribabe said:

I'm glad you love it!

Thank you, now to find the Fairlife milk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am 2 weeks post op and find that I’m very bloated and gasey after I drink my Protein Shakes with skim milk or 1% milk. . I decided to try the fairlife milk as my PA recommended it in pre-op class if we found we were sensitive to milk. I have to say the Fairlife milk 1% tastes thicker and heavier then whole milk. I can’t tolerate it. Feels like I’m using heavy cream to make my shakes. I do add a few ice cubes to my Protein shakes and blend them in my small blender. It makes them a bit more tolerable. The ice breaks down completely and just makes the shake frothy and taste better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×