Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need structuralizing my diet for a month, I just spelled it out and it must have been too because this Beta update Would not allow me to post it.So I'll abbreviate it in the hopes of getting this topic posted.
Breakfast low sugar oatmeal instant with 1%milk
Have usually skipped lunch
dinner non starchy vegeetable,meat or other Protein, usually,does or chicken, tossed salad with dressing on side.
My challenge go to 3 meals 3 Snacks meal plan spaced every 2.5 to 3 hours during waking hours.
What is your advice for snacks? I do have 2 kinds of Premier Protein plus a soybased in house.
My usual snack had been natural Peanut Butter or cheese on 2 Graham crackers. None of the chips and other bad dudes.
I want to appear for May appointment with my FITNESS pal AND MAYBE Show a weight loss. Can you help?

Please see if you can help me, veterans- I can't see an individual tree just the frightening forest in this!😖

Yogurts are super easy for Snacks, also apples, hard-boiled eggs, all around 80 calories.

Veggies with hummus dip, Sabra sells 2oz. singles.

Edemame

Turkey Jerky

Thanks Orchids & Dragons, all I could come up with on my own was cottage cheese, with or without Water packed or own juice. Hummus sounds especially good, I always liked chickpeas/garbanzo anyway. Used to add them to salads. Hoping to prove I can be complinant to advice, don't know why I can't get rid of trying to please people, I know I should be able to rely on myself, but inside I'm not so sure. Even at my age life is still a learning experience😝

I make my own Greek salad and it is my go to snack. And it’sIMG_2545.JPG got a good crunch with cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.

3 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

Thanks Orchids & Dragons, all I could come up with on my own was cottage cheese, with or without Water packed or own juice. Hummus sounds especially good, I always liked chickpeas/garbanzo anyway. Used to add them to salads. Hoping to prove I can be complinant to advice, don't know why I can't get rid of trying to please people, I know I should be able to rely on myself, but inside I'm not so sure. Even at my age life is still a learning experience😝

Anytime someone has power over you, you feel the need to please. Right now, you are dependent on the doctor's recommendation for the surgery, so you need to please him/her. Doesn't matter if you're 27 or 72 ;)

3 minutes ago, AshAsh1 said:

I make my own Greek salad and it is my go to snack. And it’s got a good crunch with cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.

Looks yummy!

I really like the tuna packets. They come in several flavors (ranch, thai chili, lemon pepper, hickory smoked, buffalo, etc.), have 13-15 grams of Protein and are about 70-90 calories.....