Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1.5 years out

I have stalled the past 1 yr no weightloss still over 200 lbs and I am so unhappy idk what to do any more any ideas on how to jump start my weightloss again

Ketogenic diet. Basically very minimal carbs, all Proteins and healthy fats. Causes the body to go into ketosis (metabolism of fat as primary energy source - as opposed to glucose which is what carbs eventually turn into) alot of people have quicker weight loss this way.

I for one just can't have a lot of carbs my body refuses to shed weight when I have them. Even healthy ones like Beans, oats...

@QueenTot you give very little info when asking for help - 3 posts, and no stats, no daily food intake info, etc. Do you journal your food/exercise/fluids? Please post more information

Get with your dietician. They will give you good advice on getting back into weightloss mode. We are here to support you along the way.

Sent from my SM-G920T using BariatricPal mobile app

[mention=335109]QueenTot[/mention] you give very little info when asking for help - 3 posts, and no stats, no daily food intake info, etc. Do you journal your food/exercise/fluids? Please post more information

My stats are SW 281 CW 220 GW 175 i journal my food, I exercise 3/5 times a week and i don’t get enough fluids

My stats are SW 281 CW 220 GW 175 i journal my food, I exercise 3/5 times a week and i don’t get enough fluids

Roughly how much fluids are you getting daily? You should be close to normal that far out from surgery. Hydration is super important for proper metabolism

4 hours ago, QueenTot said:

I am going to ask my nutritionist today bout the Keto diet and if he feel as if i should do it but i have to hit onederland

please, for the love of god, do not start the g*dd*amn keto diet...

there is the possibility that genetically this is your new set point. you haven't "failed" and there is nothing wrong with you.

and your challenge now is to accept that fact, Celebrate the progress you have made, and commit to eating and living healthy in the future.

Edited by JohnnyCakes

please, for the love of god, do not start the g*dd*amn Keto diet...

there is the possibility that genetically this is your new set point. you haven't "failed" and there is nothing wrong with you.

and your challenge now is to accept that fact, Celebrate the progress you have made, and commit to eating and living healthy in the future.

Thanks a trillion time to move from here

please, for the love of god, do not start the g*dd*amn Keto diet...

All of this may true
But im willing to bet her NUT will suggest a low carb diet to get the ball rolling again