Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best Clear Liquid Protein drinks?

Hello, all. I haven't been "here" in a bit. What are some of the better-tasting CLEAR Liquid Protein supplements; also which others? [I don't do well with sucralose, but I know it's in practically all of those things, so I'll deal with it for a bit. But usually, I do NOT lose with sucralose/splenda.]

I had my VSG Dec. 2013 and have done very, very well. I am totally THRILLED with my surgical results, and my life hence!!!! ALL GOOD. But this past year, I gained a few pounds; not because I could eat a lot of anything, but I admittedly, had more carbs, sugar, etc. So I gained ~ 14 pounds. Not bad, but not wanted.

Overall, I've gone from 272--->180; now hanging at 195. But I'm wearing a size 12, feeling good, and not camera shy at all. Still sexy, etc. Yes, I can say that. But I don't want to be anywhere near that 200 mark!! So, I need to get serious again and get to 175--my overall goal weight. [I thought I wanted to be 160, but I don't want my face to look much thinner].

I want to do the hard turn back to some liquids for a week or two. Any thoughts on which ones are tasting good these days? Thank you in advance.

The Isopure Zero ones are ok - 40 grams of Protein. Sucralose though - I had to stop drinking them, due to 'inconvenient' consequences.

20 minutes ago, Dr-Patient said:

Hello, all. I haven't been "here" in a bit. What are some of the better-tasting CLEAR Liquid Protein supplements; also which others? [I don't do well with sucralose, but I know it's in practically all of those things, so I'll deal with it for a bit. But usually, I do NOT lose with sucralose/splenda.]

I had my VSG Dec. 2013 and have done very, very well. I am totally THRILLED with my surgical results, and my life hence!!!! ALL GOOD. But this past year, I gained a few pounds; not because I could eat a lot of anything, but I admittedly, had more carbs, sugar, etc. So I gained ~ 14 pounds. Not bad, but not wanted.

Overall, I've gone from 272--->180; now hanging at 195. But I'm wearing a size 12, feeling good, and not camera shy at all. Still sexy, etc. Yes, I can say that. But I don't want to be anywhere near that 200 mark!! So, I need to get serious again and get to 175--my overall goal weight. [I thought I wanted to be 160, but I don't want my face to look much thinner].

I want to do the hard turn back to some liquids for a week or two. Any thoughts on which ones are tasting good these days? Thank you in advance.

We have so many options in the BariatricPal Store for your clear liquid diet!

Also, check out the newly released BariatricPal Protein One !

I remember Isopure; some days I could tolerate it, others, not. But I might try it again for a few days, since it's clear. Thanks.

And I didn't have any "inconvenient" reactions to sucralose; it just blocks my weight loss. Documented...it really does. Thanks.

Just now, Dr-Patient said:

I remember Isopure; some days I could tolerate it, others, not. But I might try it again for a few days, since it's clear. Thanks.

And I didn't have any "inconvenient" reactions to sucralose; it just blocks my weight loss. Documented...it really does. Thanks.

Really? I've never heard of that, but I guess I haven't really looked into it. I just immediately started avoiding it and I was able to spend less time browsing insta in the bathroom...

Splenda (sucralose) used to say "it tastes like sugar, becaus it's made from sugar." And with that--being 'made from sugar'--in me, it ACTS like sugar, and blocks my weight loss.

When I stopped using splenda/sucralose (and went back to Sweet & Low), I lost nine pounds, with just that simple change. I discovered that seven years ago, even before my VSG. But to each his own.

Unfortunately, practically all of these supplements have that stuff in it, so I mostly avoid it. But... we'll see for a week or so, if that's all I'm ingesting. [cold turkey attempt.] :-)

These are great and come in different flavors. I use a scoop of each per shake for over 30grams of Protein.

2778F5C3-C975-4FE0-AC5F-C510E04B8334.jpeg

On 1/10/2018 at 2:48 PM, Seahawks Fan said:

These are great and come in different flavors. I use a scoop of each per shake for over 30grams of Protein.

2778F5C3-C975-4FE0-AC5F-C510E04B8334.jpeg

Where do you find these? I REALLY need to go cold turkey again: back to liquids only for a bit. I have gained weight and can't break my cravings, NOTE to ALL: DON'T DO CARBS! lol. They lead to cravings, overeating and eating fast now. Plus, the effect of them takes days to clear, so the cycle continues. Aaagghh. I WILL get back on track. I must :-).

Premier Protein Clear in the Mixed Berries flavor? Only one I've found to try.😜