Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 18 2017 sleevers

I was sleeved 11-16-2017. I'm on stage 2 pureed. I drink Premier Protein 30g low calorlove both flavors strawberry and vanilla. I have tried Body Fortress Vanilla Protein Powder as well.

Cream Soups are life in a great way, I love Cream of chicken (taste like the middle of a chicken pot pie/chicken noodle Soup mixed), cream of Mushroom is ok but tiring. Campbell's soups is ok, personal preference for homemade. I personally do both, as long as you have the time!..

I’m an over-researcher with everything, so you are on the right track. I also ask tons of question or watch millions of videos.

Congratulations by the way on surgery date!..

Boom

On 12/1/2017 at 10:31 AM, Little bird said:

Is there any December sleevers who have as many questions as me? I would love to talk about post op stages and what Protein Shake you are going with. What about creamed Soups? Is Campbell's ok or should it me homemade ? So many questions.

Hi I was sleeved the 12/22/2017 on purred foods taste buds have changed

I drink cream Soups, chicken salad, chocolate IS THE BEST Premier Protein shake campbells is good just dilute with Water or skim milk, its hard to get all what they want you to get in but Protein first , I like yogurt i get the one with some flavor as the plain is nasty, i tried i gagged. we can chat as I am having trouble with what to eat, as we are limited at this time and i have tried some things on you tube, spice gives me gas so i am doing shakes cottage cheese yogurt chicken salad spinach blend tuna I tried fish to heavy in stomach going to try Beans tomorrow good luck

Was sleeved 12-28-17. I’d love to chat because I have questions too! I drink the chocolate premiere Protein Shake but i have a lot of trouble getting 60g of Protein in. Most days I feel like I get about 40g.
Does anyone else get a weird stomach pain- mine hits about every two hours and I can’t identify it. If I drink something it helps but then at night it’s hard to sleep with it. I’m trying to take heartburn meds and that seems to help but not much. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if so, what is it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches