Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Sleevers??

Hi all,

This is my first post and I started my appts with the surgeon at the end of May, Aug 25th was my 4th visit and he scheduled me for Dec 7th, pending nothing gets in the way. I am super excited and have been reading as much as possible.

• Like 7

I am scheduled for December 13th in Tiajuana with Dr. Illian. I am super excited but nervous as well. I am reading as much as I can and getting all of the food that I can't eat out of my house.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

• Like 8

Grits77,

Congrats!! I am ready for the new life style change and I know the wait is worth it!

• Like 1

I wish it was tomorrow but I have a lot going on right now. I am so ready for the change as well. Wishing you the best of luck.

• Like 2

I was originally scheduled for 12/13/17 but moved it up to 11/21/17...so ready yet so nervous.

• Like 5

OMG....Yay!!! I wish I was able to move my date. It feels like so far away! I am ready to get this done and start my new journey to the new me!

• Like 2

I’m scheduled December 19th so I’ll only have to miss one day of work. I’m nervous but I’m thankful. It’s been a long road to where I am and I cannot wait to start my new journey healthier and happier for the new year. [emoji4]

• Like 10

Congrats!

• Like 2

@gingershiloe Congrats!!! I am hating the long wait till Dec but I am hoping that it will be here soon. I am with you super excited to start the new journey to a new me!

• Like 2

How long have y’all had to wait since you first appointment. I got my primary to agree she sent the referral a few days ago so now just waiting for Bariatric center to call me and make an appointment

• Like 2

How long have y’all had to wait since you first appointment. I got my primary to agree she sent the referral a few days ago so now just waiting for Bariatric center to call me and make an appointment

I didn’t wait that long at all but I had to come up with 1500 dollars first before they would continue with it because the insurance doesn’t cover the extra cost that they require you to go through with a diet counselor and 24/7 help after the surgery for a year. So it took me about 5 more months to come up with the money.

• Like 2

I didn’t wait that long at all but I had to come up with 1500 dollars first before they would continue with it because the insurance doesn’t cover the extra cost that they require you to go through with a diet counselor and 24/7 help after the surgery for a year. So it took me about 5 more months to come up with the money.

What insurance do you have? I have share of cost through Medicaid

• Like 3

Just booked my op 2nd December nervous, excited, scared.., good luck everyone xx

• Like 7

This is my first post...i am sceduled for dec. 27th with Trinity Medical in Mexico. A bit scared but excited too!

• Like 5