Plastics today!!

40 posts in this topic

My plastic surgery was today!

I had it done by Dr. Kara in Scarborough, Ontario. He did a lower body lift with fleur de lis tummy tuck, muscle repair and lipo!! He is absolutely wonderful. So caring and was literally excited to transform me!!

Surgery lasted 7 hours and he removed 10lbs of skin and fat!!!

I'm doing well, haven't moved yet, so we'll see how that goes in an hour or two. Otherwise pain is good. I actually feel better then after my RNY!

Anxious to get to see something, but certainly not in a rush.

Very sleepy, I'll update more later :)

I'm so glad you're doing well! Are they keeping you overnight? I'm considering a 360 body lift and thigh lift and they are saying it's done outpatient...

Best of luck

Jamocoa likes this 1 Like this

Mine is in a month, I'm so happy for you!!!! Wishing you a successful recovery :)

Jamocoa likes this 1 Like this

no!! I did all the research. Ohip will only cover a panniculectomy! Which is the removal of skin below belly bottom. In which you need a GP referral to a surgeon willing to work with Ohio. Most won't. Then that surgeon makes a claim to Ohip and that surgeon tells you how the billing to help you out. The one I went through was willing to pass me on a $400 payment by Ohip. And there was no way I was going to recover through all of this and not be happy. I know I needed more than a panniculectomy. Good luck to you!