Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to goal.....

OK, I am here for support in counting down the last 20 - 25 pounds. I have been at a standstill since June.

I have lost 85 pounds, I now weigh about 195. At 5'11" I need to get down below 180 to get into the healthy BMI range. so I am aiming at 172-175....So about 20 to go.

Part of me doesn't believe I will ever get there. Never been there for more than about 5 minutes...lol! So I need to work on a positive attitude.

I am at a fill of 3.0 in a 4.0. I could get a small fill, but should be able to do it on this fill. It varies so much from week to week. Some days I am able to eat anything and others I am tight, so that is a bit confusing.

I have taken the summer off the band rules, been imbibing in too much ice cream, chips and booze. So there is my confession. I also took a break from the gym, so I am vowing to go back TOMORROW. My 13 year old updated my IPOD, so I am R.E.A.D.Y.

Please join me in a count down to goal. All support and advice is appreciated....

I'm with ya Paula! I'm in the same boat, and need to get my ass in gear! Good luck :) I'm cheerin' for you!

Hi, I Am About 53 Lbs Away From My Goal. Iam 228 Now And I Believe 175 Is A Good Number. I Hope To Have A Tummy Tuck Then And That Should Take At Least 10 More Lbs. I'm Not Sure What My Bmi Would Be Then But I Will Be Happy With That Number!!!!!

I Can't Believe I Only Have 53 Lbs. Wow!

Ladydi

argon, Jack and ladydi, RIGHT ON..... LET'S GO

Let the countdown begin.

I am pumped this morning. I got my wonderful 3 kids off to school. They start all their extracurricular activities this week and so does mommy.

Today is drag mommy's rear end back to they gym today. I am dressed and as soon as I finish this Protein shake, I am on my way.

So intent must have an action plan.

This is my plan for the day and week and month.

I am going to the gym, and/or walking with my dh every single day. Plan to go to the gym 3 times to do cardio and weight training. I love walking with my dh every night.

I have junked the junk food and have a house full of healthy foods, focusing on fruits, veggies and Proteins. Non processed.

I am focusing on drinking my H2O, I have neglected that this summer.

My goal this month is to get to 189, :whoo:so all I am asking of myself is to lose 1 pound a week. And I can do that.....

Who hoo, what is your plan of action?

Post it here and then just do it!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Woohoo Paulax!!! You can do it!! (I'm planning a thread just like this one when I get to 10 lbs).

GO PAULAX!!!!

....hey, Julie, saw your bod, gorgeous you....

I can't wait, I have been staring at this 195 all summer. Some days I am insulted that another pound or two hasn't fallen off, so I needed to add some verbs into my action plan.

Join us. I ain't leaving this thread until I call goal.

If it takes me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this and next year, I'm not giving up.

Never surrender.

Hi Paula, may I ask what size you are in now? Just be careful and don't let the BMI stuff fool you. If you feel good and look good set your goal at 195. Don't yo yo. Just my 2 cents. Julie

I am in the same boat here. I have lost about 75% of the weight that I want to lose.

I took August off from the gym, and still lost a couple of pounds, but I need to get my butt in gear and get these last 40 off. I really want to get them off by Christmas

Time to focus in on getting to where I want to be. I have been a little lax with my diet, and not making it to the gym. Time to recommit to this. Perhap I should get another fill. I was defilled a little to allow some time to heal from being over filled.

Andrew

It can surprise you. I'm 5ft 10, got to 180 and stayed there literally for six months. Then I began to lose again. Without changing anything. Every time I get on the scales lately I've lost again. I'm in the low 160's now, shooting for 154.

So it can take a long time once you get near goal but if you just stay steady, keep working, doing what you need to, you will get there.

Hi Paula, may I ask what size you are in now? Just be careful and don't let the BMI stuff fool you. If you feel good and look good set your goal at 195. Don't yo yo. Just my 2 cents. Julie

Oh you are so sweet.

I do look great. lol!

I am just shy of 6ft, But I have a tummy I need to get rid of. It is the last place to come off. I will never be a bikini model, nor do I want to be, but I just can't stay at 195 and be happy. I am about a size 14-16 depending on the cut. Size 12 at the Tall Girl.

Thanks for your encouragement. I will be happy to lose another 10, but 20 would be my ultimate weight. 175, sigh!

Had a great day with regards to food. Now need about 100 more days like it.

Going to drink some Water now.

Right on Gaffer. The 16,000 dollar man.

Lol! I still laugh about that and hear that noise....

It can surprise you. I'm 5ft 10, got to 180 and stayed there literally for six months. Then I began to lose again. Without changing anything. Every time I get on the scales lately I've lost again. I'm in the low 160's now, shooting for 154.

So it can take a long time once you get near goal but if you just stay steady, keep working, doing what you need to, you will get there.

Just caught your post. Nice to see the stats of another tall girl. Oh man, you must be thin in the 160s, congratulations. Your post encouraged me. I am definately back into the band rules. I don't believe I have seen your pics anywhere Jachut. I'd love to see your before and afters....

Cheers..............

Oh, Im terrible with photos and like fiddling round ont he computer with them even less, nonetheless this is me a few weeks back at my 40th, I'm in black/grey stripes with the darkest hair, with my 2 sisters and mum and dad.

I was "merely" (lol) severely obese, not morbidly obese so I've gotten quite a good result with not too many problems in the way of extra skin etc.

post-204951-13813135503436_thumb.jpg

You are stunning.

Thanks for the picture, you look marvelous.

So you are not ready to call goal yet? And how did you decide on 150something pounds? IF I may ask. Thanks in advance.

If I may share, I took this picture of myself when I broke 200 and hit 199

Oh ya, and how many ccs if your fill? Please and thankyou....K, I am done with the questions...for now...

post-206191-13813135513254_thumb.jpg

Well right back atcha, lol. You're looking very svelte.

I'm a little more bottom heavy than you are. I'm just still carrying a tad too much on the bottom half. 154lb is smack in the middle of the healthy weight range for 5ft 10 and is the lowest weight I can remember reaching as an adult.

I really am just taking it as it comes though, I'm not really "trying" to lose very hard. I dont want to get too bony up top and I'm on the verge of that now, I can see my ribs on my chest and as I get lighter, I am starting just now to get puckered, crepey skin on my belly. So who knows? If i lose no more I'll be very happy.

Good for you girl, you are my inspiration. My weight is in my belly, so I'm jealous of the ribs....lol. Oh and I wanted to know where your fill was....

I feel very inspired, thank you my dear.