Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For Ladies Only.......

O.K., so tell me; did you lose weight in your boobs? I am walking around in a whopping 50F. I bet you diddn't even know that bras come that big!!!

I am pre-band and a real newbie but very anxious to get banded.

But Lord, I am so tired of dragging these "puppies" around. That is one side benefit to banding that I can hopefully look forward to.

What happened to you?

I'm about 350-360 and 5/10 so I have a lot of weight to lose. If I do lose there, I figure they'll shrivel up and I'll have to roll them up and stick them in my bra:eek:

Marieze

Yes, I started at a 42DD and am now a 36-38 (small)D depending on the bra. They are quite saggy though, so I don't see the cup size going down much more.

I started out at 309 pounds and was wearing a 44 D. After I lost the weight I went down to a 40 B. I just had breast augmintation though so I am now a 42 D. So yes for me they did go down in size. Good luck to you.

I haven't changed sizes yet, but they are definitely deflating. I've never been small chested even when I was skinny in high school. Having two kids after that, I have know idea with what I'm going to end up with when I get to my goal weight!

Someone on these boards says you lose from your head down and your toes up (tummy and booty last - as usual). My experience is agreeing with this so far :0)

O.K., so tell me; did you lose weight in your boobs? I am walking around in a whopping 50F. I bet you diddn't even know that bras come that big!!!

I am pre-band and a real newbie but very anxious to get banded.

But Lord, I am so tired of dragging these "puppies" around. That is one side benefit to banding that I can hopefully look forward to.

What happened to you?

I'm about 350-360 and 5/10 so I have a lot of weight to lose. If I do lose there, I figure they'll shrivel up and I'll have to roll them up and stick them in my bra:eek:

Marieze

Girl there is hope, I was a 44 HHH, yes a triple HHH. I did know they made bras that big, lol you probly pay as much as I do for them. Well there is hope I am now a 38 DDD, and I don't have to pay $80 a bra now!! Good luck to you!

Went from a tight 50 DD to a comfortable 46 D so far. Wish I could lose my "armpit boobs". Will definately have reconstruction done when all the weight is gone, they've never been pretty, or up where they need to be. Vanity after 50 years...weird how weight loss does that!

I was a 42DDD and now I'm a 36DDD. That sounds weird, but the cup of a 36c is smaller than the cup in a 42c, you know?

I was a C cup in the 6th grade, so my actual breast tissue (not just fat) is plentiful. Now they're just squishy, lol. I can't wait until I can get a lift.

I think basically you'll lose the fat in your breasts like you lose fat everywhere else, but however much of that is what you were 'supposed to have' will stick around, if that makes any sense.

I've only lost 20 pounds so far but I went from a 44 DDD to now wearing a 42 DD. I doubt they'll go below a DD in cup size as I did have a breast lift and enlargement 9 years ago. Even when I was thin a million years ago I was a 32C.

Thanks for all your replies. Sounds like there is some hope. Dragging these "jugs" (that feel like they're filled with quarters) is wearing me down!

Marieze

I was banded in May. Looking for some support, having a hard time with alot of stuf. Anyone having a problem looking at the scale, i have't checked my weight for two months now.

I was a 48D/DD, now I'm a 36B. Might be getting an aug when I get to goal -- we'll see. I just want to be a C. I don't care to ever see D-land again, but B-land is a little sad.

My starting size was a 48 G and I'm down to a 38 DDD and hoping to have a breast lift early next year. Would like to be a C or D when I'm finished with the PS.

This is sick, but wish I had some of you'll problems. I'm the only fat person that I know of that didn't have big boobs. I was a 46C when I start this journey, look like I might not have anything by the time lose all my weight, and what I will have will just hang to my waist like a deflated balloonl

This is sick, but wish I had some of you'll problems. I'm the only fat person that I know of that didn't have big boobs. I was a 46C when I start this journey, look like I might not have anything by the time lose all my weight, and what I will have will just hang to my waist like a deflated balloonl

Well then I'm the second fat person with small boobs! Started as a 48 C (really closer to B) and I'm already down to a 42 C after losing 30 pounds. My dear hubby commented yesterday, "gee, it looks like your boobs are smaller now, hun..." Just what I wanted to hear...Hope I can swing a boob job to go along with the lower body lift that I'll need.