Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Opinions please.

Hello everyone,

I started my ProCare Bariatric chewable dietary supplement this morning. It's once daily. I have been taking 3 huge capsules daily. My NUT suggested I try the chewable. My taste bugs gave their opinion, disgusting. Thankfully I only have a months supply. I can't imagine trying to get one of these things down my throat after surgery. What are you using?

Have you tried the zucchini noodles? Do you like them? Is purchasing one of the gadgets worth it? I have a really small kitchen that is already full. Lol

OK guys you may want to end here. Next is bras ;)

I don't remember seeing the topic about how quickly your bra size changed? I'm a 42 C. I purchase good quality bras. I get sticker shock every year when I buy replacements. I'm just wondering what you experienced? I was a 32 B back in the day. Bob's got bigger as I got bigger.

Oh and I weighed in this morning at 226 :) I have a nutritionist and psychologist phone appointments in November. If I get the clearance from them I'll have my surgery early December. Surgery goal weight required is 227. I'm getting closer :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using the BariatricPal App

I'm using Flintstones complete chewable tablets...I take two..it's what my NUT put me on..I'm not a fan of the taste but tgey are tolerable

My bras do not fit me anymore. I did buy a much smaller size that is a bit tight now

I take Bariatric Advantage not perfect in taste but more imporant they don't make me sick. Your taste buds will change after surgery so don't buy too much of anything.

As far as bras I had to buy at 3 months, 5 months and 7 months. I was also a 32B back in tbe day, A 42D at my biggest, now a 36D and I basically roll what I have left and stuff em in, lol. Just try to find your bras on sale and don't buy a bunch because you will only wear a short time

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches