Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

100% Pure Peanut Powder

I like Peanut Butter as a snack or on my Protein brownies but it is very calories dense. I have been looking for a Peanut Butter powder without sugar and additives for a while but I have been unable to find one. Until yesterday!

http://www.crazyrichards.com/#!product-page/gt5wt/e9a2505c-93d5-18c8-f088-a07e12a2a0c4

I picked with up at a local grocery store. It is awesome, I am eating some right now. I just added a little Water to it to make it creamy. You can add stevia drops to it to make it a little sweet or whatever your sugar substitute of choice is. It would probably be great in shakes also.

I use both PB2 and another brand peanut powder.

Love it in shakes, with cottage cheese, or yogurt.

@@Maggie143

@@RJC5197

@@PrinceVanHalen

PB2 has sugar in it, which is why I will never use it. The 2nd ingredient is sugar, then salt. In the chocolate Sugar is the 3rd ingredient after cocoa.

Which is why I had been looking high and low for a better choice and I finally found it.

PB2 is the best and all pure. I have seen some with fillers added. I just bought the chocolate one but have not tried. But it was the best addition to smoothies! I can't wait to have it back. I can't have on post op liquid 6 more days! You can find everywhere it seems target, whole foods, giant.

Edited by chycky

@@chycky

Have you read the ingredients list? The 2nd ingredient is sugar. That isn't pure, it has additives.

http://www.bellplantation.com/nutrition

xGesbia.png

This is the nutrition for the product I just purchased.

YTt377X.png

One ingredient, no additives. That is what pure is.

Search for Protein Plus Peanut Flour on Amazon. The only ingredient is peanuts. No salt, sugar, fillers, preservatives etc. It is good stuff!

@@SuperDave

Awesome! I will put this in my Amazon list. Great find! Thank for your sharing! The 16oz size for 7.89 on amazon is a real deal.

https://www.amazon.com/Protein-Plus-Peanut-Flour-Gluten/dp/B0052OOYO2/ref=lp_8136127011_1_2_a_it?srs=8136127011&ie=UTF8&qid=1467222800&sr=8-2

@@ocgirl15

I made my own chocolate this morning. I used a touch too much cocoa, when I get the ratio right 12 g of peanut to 1 gram of cocoa was too much. When I get the ratio right I will post it.

great info. i love PB2 but have been wondering about other options because of the sugar. thanks @@OutsideMatchInside

I add a drop of vanilla and a drop of red raspberry extract to the 100% Peanut Butter powder. --add a wee bit of Water and I have a PB+J --just no bread.< /p>

I have that a couple times a week on a small apple as my afternoon snack, or I lick if off of a baby spoon for my bedtime treat.

Yummy!

Thank you for the suggesting other varieties.

My nut said it is good and it has a lot less sugar than regular pb and lots less fat. Just because sugar is second ingredient doesn't mean it is 50% sugar. It is 1g of sugar and totally worth it.

I am over the sugar alcohol and antificial flavor crap so with unflavored whey I think this is awesome.

But to each their own it can be hard to find pure peanut powdered. This is a nice alternative. Beware costco version that has more sugar and some sort of additive.