Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

After You Lose the Weight

Do any of you have a list of things that you want to do after you lose the weight? What are they?

I want to:

ride rollercoasters

run

go shopping

wear heels

ride horses! <3

I'll agree with ALL of those! Especially roller coasters! I also can't wait to be comfortable at the pool :)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

There are so many little ones that you don't even think about until you can.

- fit in a booth comfortably. (I always ask for a booth now)

- Not have to ask for a seat belt extender (every time I fly I smile when the seatbelt fits)

- shop in regular stores (there are so many!)

- enjoy trying on clothes ( I could seriously do this all day!)

- cut up your lane Bryant card because you literally don't fit in anything they sell!)

- keep up with your family on vacation

- feel confident that you look normal for once!

I could go on for hours. I get so excited when someone just had surgery because it's almost like you get a rebirth! Congratulations on your decision to get healthy! You guys are gonna love it!

Haha Djmohr I forgot about the Lane Bryant Credit Card... I can't wait to do that!

- Not to have to wonder if a chair is going to support me before I sit down

- Not to have to walk light-footed through houses so I wouldn't shake the house AS MUCH

- Not to be larger than my significant other

- Not to wear out/break my recliners

In the past month I've taken on the airplane seat..........not a problem. Anytime & anywhere is my new motto. :P

There hasn't been a restaurant booth that I've shied away from. All were very comfortable.

In the months ahead I'll be doing the amusement park thing, too......and rollercoasters will be tried.

Sitting shirtless at a poolside bar was done last week..........nobody shrieked.....I was relaxed and at ease.

Bought a few t-shirts from random surf shops......and they fit just fine.

Things are going well.

So grateful for my sleeve.

I can't wait to do all of these things! I'm only 3 days post op- but reading this list makes me so excited for my future! I can't wait to run with my kids, take my dog for a walk, shop at a normal store that doesn't just sell drawstring pants, sleep COMFORTABLY & being able to breathe!

The fun of shopping is euphoric! Best feeling ever! Going to Disney for Christmas can't wait to walk and not have to sit down and to ride all the rides!!

Doing something that I have to stand for, for more than an hour.

Amusement parks

Shopping in Regular stores

Sitting in cheap plastic outdoor chairs and not worrying about it bending and snapping

Wearing cute clothes, not sackwear

Heels

Working outside on the lawn and garden

Leaving a good amount of food on a plate in restaurants lol

Putting on my seatbelt and not moving, sucking in and squeezing it in place.

Airplanes

Going for a walk with my pups

Standing on a chair to do things high

Travelling anywhere and anywhere

Have a baby

Workout without looks

No more looks when outside.

No more rude yells at me when I'm in a grocery store. Hey, I think I know I'm big. Thx for the heads up tho.

ENERGY

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

Shave my legs. Put my shoes and socks on. Clip and paint my toenails. Get in/out of a bed like a normal person. Lay on my side or stomach. Be able to sit in the sand and get up at the beach. Cut my grass and garden. Walk w/o walker/cane. Ride my bike w g-sons. Walk my dog. Ride on motorcycle again. Ride on roller coaster. Take my g-sons to Cape Cod. Clean my house in a day. Just do the little things that alot take for granted. This is my bucket list and I'm putting it on refrig and check off things I can do again!!

Sent from my SM-G730V using the BariatricPal App

Go to the beach!

Wear my "old" jeans and tee-shirts.

Stop wearing scarfs to hide my jiggle jaggle neck.

Not being out of breath.

Starting up with yoga again (oh how I've missed it)

I'm at the point where I've done all but the beach and yoga :D