Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cauliflower crust pizza!

OK if you are in the solid food stage I seriously recommend this. It is so delicious, not bad for you at all and it just fixes that pizza craving you probably had. I hated pizza before gastric bypass but I really love this recipe. Jolly Green Giant actually packages the cauliflower already chopped so that you can make the "dough". It took very little effort to make and I added fresh tomatoes on top so delicious. I made so many that I had enough to freeze for future lunches. Just pop them in the freezer with fresh toppings then reheat in the oven. Just like bagel bites!! post-259537-14431598038912_thumb.jpg

Edited by loo loo

Thanks for posting. I was craving pizza the other day. I attempted cauliflower pizza and I wasn't all that successful. So far my best pizza was done on a portobello

I've been seeing this recipe around lately and have been wanting to try it. Thanks for sharing--I think I will try it sometime soon!! Mmm

I made mine a little too wet so the crusts were softer than regular crust and I think that's ok for me right now but down the road I might make it a little less moist to get the really crispy crust. I'm very happy with it and Pinterest has so many good recipes for it. A good tip I saw for when you have to chop your own cauliflower is to put it in a blender with some Water and pulse till you get the consistency of rice then drain in cheesecloth.

I found this recipe listening to Dr Eric Berg on YouTube. It's our standard for pizza now, and soon as I can have solids again, I'm going to make it. I've made it several times, and it's always delicious. So glad I found it!