Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lipo and Breasts Warning: Graphic images

On June 27th I had Lipo of the hips, flanks and thighs. I also had a breast lift with implants. These pictures were 3 days after surgery. I was way more bruised immediately after. The lipo actually hurt more than the boobs. The boobs have dropped now and aren't so swollen and I like them a lot. The incisions are healing great. I will take pictures soon of them now and add them. I had the stitches out today and my doc was happy and said my skin was amazing! WOOO HOO!

post-204351-13813135255512_thumb.jpg

post-204351-13813135255744_thumb.jpg

This is 2 weeks post op. My right breast is still somewhat swollen but it is getting better each day. I am happy with my results. The implants were placed over the muscle under the breast tissue, 360 cc and the lift was done with the Nipple/Wedge technique without a vertical incision.

post-204351-13813135256407_thumb.jpg

You look incredible, I'm five foot ten and about 175lb - WHY cant I see myself as thin as you look?

Those boobs are awesome, lol. I'd love a pair of those. Mine are a bit sad after feeding 3 babies.

If I had money for PS I'd probably elect the exact same procedures, I"m a little loose around the buttocks and thighs, but my stomach has flattened out nicely. I'd love a breast lift, probably dont need the size boost of an implant but could really use the filling out of the skin, mine have that post pregnancy and b/feeding emptiness.

Glad you're so pleased with the results, it looks awesome!

I mean my LEFT breast is still swollen but it is only 12 days post op. The doc said today that the other one will fall into place. I have to admit, I am a bit concerned about the size difference but I have faith in my surgeon and he knows. I have another appt in 3 weeks for a follow up. If there is still a size and shape difference he WILL be doing them again.

Here is 12 days post op. The bruising and the swelling have gone down. Bruising is down to yellowing and a few purple spots. I am still a bit swollen and a bit bloated still. I have to wear a compression garment for 4-6 weeks total. Notice the hourglass look that I asked for. He did really good at doing this for me.

post-204351-13813135256969_thumb.jpg

post-204351-13813135257188_thumb.jpg

Jenna you look fabulous. You belly is so nice without a Tummy Tuck. Lucky you. I didn't know about this breast procedure. I had mine done over 20 years ago and they have a vertical scar as well as the one along the underside. I will probably do it again when I reach my goal and ask for the same style.

You look great! I would love to have a TT and lift, possibly a lift with a small implant. What size are you...a full D? The results are just great, I dont really see a size difference, just that that one may have a tad more swelling.

Hey Girl!!! You are a TROOPER! whew, those bruises from the Lipo look painful.

But, it looks like you're healing up real good! I'm really impressed with the results, can't wait to see what gorgeous dresses you buy for the next cruise will look like!

BTW - how's the dent? I need pictures! I've been studdying the profile shot of the 1st pic... but I can't tell.

Saw Alex and Paul this last weekend, we took our kidos to Splashtown - Windy is ignoring my calls !! she didn't want to come play :P They say HELLO - we talked a bit about time tables for our next group cruise. I'm real tempted to do the Winter cruise, I just have to figure how much (if any) vacation time I have left.

Say HI to Lin for me!

Karla

Wow, you look great! I'm curious about the type of lift you had done, I'm having a lift/implants done and I'm concerned about the vertical scar. Is there a reason you didn't need the vertical incision? I noticed it doesn't look like you have many/any stretch marks on your breasts, mine are pretty much one big stretch mark (2 kids) and they are deflated. I'm a B now, used to be a small C, I want to be a full D. Are you a full D now? You look awesome!

I have the same thing, that deflated, 6 years of breastfeeding look, lol. But I'm already a DD. I cannot imagine needing implants but cant see how a simple lift would fill out that skin, kwim?

I was a D before and I am a solid D or DD now. I was listed as only "moderate" sag. My nipples were not pointed downward nor did I have stretch marks (or any really noticeable). All in all, I had really great boobs for my age and having a kid, however, I just wanted them "filled up". If there is a tremendous amount of sag and nipples are way below the crease of the breast tissue then the vertical scar is needed. Mine on the other hand was just the nipple and under wedge because I still had a lot of breast tissue and was not "flat" with large breasts.

Hope that clears up some questions.

I guess the best way to describe my breasts is fried eggs hanging on nails. I definitely point down WAY below the crease *sigh I can't believe how deflated they are after the weight loss, the breastfeeding did a huge amount of damage on them as well. I have stretch marks pretty much everywhere on my body, arms thighs (inner and outer) calves, hips, back, stomach, everywhere. I'll never be rid of them that's for sure, but I just want my breasts to look full. Thanks for the info, you look great!