Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is 58 Lbs on Me :/

post-248900-14338822048277_thumb.jpg

I am 5'9" and started (top row) at 302 lbs. The top pictures were taken 3/12/15, the date I started the pre-op diet.

The bottom row was 5/25/15, at 8 weeks and -58 lbs (244lbs).

It's so strange to have around 42% of my excess weight gone, but still wear size 20 pants. I have gone from 3x to 2x shirts at least.

I guess my point is why doesn't my close-to-naked body show more changes??? Thanks for reading my little rant :)

PS - I do love my sleeve!!!

We also lose weight in different areas differently. For me the waist is the last to go. I can absolutely see the difference. Way to go and keep up the good work. Do the measurements, you will be shocked as you go.

I'm like you @, I don't see it in the mirror.

However, I see it on the scale, on the measuring tape, and in my clothing. At my high weight I was a size 28/30 and I went shopping this weekend for size 18 shorts and jeans. I still can't believe it. :rolleyes:

I couldn't see it until I lost around 50-60 lbs. That seems like the time everyone else started noticing too.

The biggest difference is in the left column where you're facing the camera. Your tummy doesn't hang so much, you're less wide and and you can tell you're stomach is significantly smaller. I was sleeved 8 weeks ago tomorrow and wake up every day wanting to be down 75 pounds (I'm at 40). But, 8 weeks isn't very much time. Additionally, plus sized clothes fit a broad spectrum of weights. Seriously, I'm down 40 pounds but only one dress size (from tight 18 to regular fitting 16) BUT, once we get to fourteen or twelve and under, the sizes drop every 10 pounds. Lastly, cameras are the worst! Lighting, angles and other stuff make them unreliable. Don't put too much stock in it. 58 pounds is awesome and don't talk yourself out of your accomplishments!

Thanks everyone. I didn't do measurements when I started, so I won't get the "full picture" now. I probably should do it anyway so I can stop using the mirror! After the first few days of absolute regret, I have converted to a full-fledged SLEEVE LOVER!

I can see if esp in your face/neck that is showing in the pics, as well as side and back. Great work!

@, you look great!

I totally know what you're taking about. My top and my bottom are 2 distinctly different sizes (it's like they belong to 2 different people?) and it's pretty frustrating.

But I see your changes for sure! Keep up the great work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches