Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This body is a Onederland!

Finally, I get up and get to see my weight with a "1" in the front instead of a "2". It has been 3 years or more since I have witnessed that, and even then, it was only for a fleeting glimpse.

It is amazing how much a different a pound can make when you are going from 200lbs. to 199lbs. I even feel thinner today! :mad:

It had been closer to 20 years since I saw the 1.......I was scared to death to step off of the scale, that it would bounce back to a 2!!! It has stayed in the 1's.....not moving much. I think I have stuck at 198. But a platuea in the 100's is easier for me to be ok with!!!

Congratulations!!!

Kat

<p>I hear ya!!!! It's been about 12 years for me since I stepped into onederland and let me tell you I am looking forward to it! One of my big goals is getting back down below 190 because that's when my stomach fell out of my pants (I literally remember the day and hour it did that...getting in the car to drive somewhere and all of a sudden I felt this "plop" and looked down and felt and suddenly my stomach had a DOUBLE CHIN!!!) ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH</p>

Me too!! I could hardly sleep last night because I was so anxious to step on the scale this morning. (wierd, even for me!) I just KNEW that I had dropped another pound (after 2 weeks of nothing)....and sure enough I had! Man, isn't it wild how we can detect just a one pound drop?! so I went from 199 to 198 today....and I'm hoping I will never see a "2" again. wouldn't that just be the coolest thing ever??????

I am definitely telling myself to not get comfortable. I am going to have to be real careful this next couple of days if I never want to see that "2" again.

CONGRATS to you all!!!! I'm at 200, and I was SO hoping for even a .5 pound loss so I could get the "1" today........ no such luck!! Probably because I had a margarita last night! The weirdest thing..... I haven't had one in a long long time, and it usually takes 2 for me to feel loopy. After 1/2 of one last night, I was in la la land! Very strange!! Here's looking forward to the "1"!!!

Im so excited for you all! I cant wait till im there again! It hasnt been that long that Ive been in the two's (about two years) so I still remember how it feels. Sometimes I stand on my scale with just one foot so that it will give the coveted 140 pound reading that I long to see! My DH laughed when I told him I did that.

Congrats again! I hope to be there soon!

Congratulations everyone! I, too, hit 199 on Monday and I haven't been in onederland in nearly 15 years. I actually sobbed a bit standing there on the scale.

This band has been nothing short of a miracle. In addition to the benefit of weight loss, I am finally learning to eat like a normal sized person. I am so proud of myself when I sit down at lunch with my co-workers and have a healthy, small portion of food on my plate. No sweets, junk food, fast food. Just plain old wholesome food.

I promised myself that when I hit onederland I would start an exercise program. I've been a little slow to do that but I am going to a jazzercise class on Monday. I hope I can keep up with the others! And if not, I'll do what I can and pat myself on the back for walking in the door.

Continued success to everyone.

First of all congrads on making onederland!!!! I haven't seen onederland since i was in elementary school (seriously) I only have 17.5 lbs til i get there myself and i cannot wait!!!!!!!!

WOW, Kristen!! Look at you! Almost 120# gone!!! that's incredible! You have so much to be proud of and a great life ahead of you!! Congratulations!

Sharon - Congratulations to you, too for sticking to your word that you would start exercise at 199!! Jazzercise is a blast (but take it easy!) and yes, walking thru the door is 1/2 the battle. The other 1/2 is to keep walking through it 3x a week!!! Keep your eye on the prize. Exercise makes you feel soooooooooo good!! I have 200% more energy and I've only been at it for 5 weeks.

just saying the words I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF is the best 6 words in the world. Thing back how many times have you said that. You have work hard for this. I know it is only a number but what a great number it is WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU..........