Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

18 lb loss in 7 days

I'm obsessed with the scale at the moment because it keeps going down. I weighed this morning at 256. I'm hoping to come in around 253 to 254 tomorrow. I know I shouldn't look at the scale but its amazing that it's going down daily and not up.

I haven't hit a stall yet. I have a philosophy that I won't if I keep walking everyday and stay active and keep following the diet.

When I returned from surgery I weighed 274.

I saw my therapist today and she was asking for the name of the place that did my surgery lol.

I started taking Adderall again today which really boosted my energy levels. I used to take 20 MG twice daily. I started with 10 MG twice daily this morning. It made me not hungry at all but I knew I had to eat and so I did. I was afraid I'd hit a stall if I didn't eat.

I'm taking pictures everyday, in the same spot and hope to put them all together in about 60 days to show progress. I am hoping I can reach around 230 by the end of December.

I've also noticed that as the weight comes off, people are telling me I look much younger. I'll take that any day.

Those first few weeks the weight just flies off and I agree it feels so good to see the scale on a continuous downward trend! I am in my fourth month (Oct 11th is month 5). I have lost 70lbs, my Doctor is very pleased that I continue to lose around 10 lbs a month. Only 30 to go to hit 100 lbs! But there are days where the scale doesn't move, I try not to check every day, today I haven't weighed myself since Friday, here is to a few lbs down when I weigh myself tomorrow :-D

Edited by SnohoGal98296

I weigh in the morning as soon as I wake up. I have a fit bit tracker and a fit bit scale and it syncs on its own with my phone.

It does fly off so fast. I'm trying to maximize it. I am loving the attention I'm getting from people. They already see a difference. I wasn't that big to begin with. I have a chin again. :) My double chin is all but gone.

I weighed in at 255 on surgery day which was on the 22nd. As of this morning, I am down 11 pounds which is amazing to me. I began full liquids today and only made it halfway through a cup of Greek yogurt before I felt the restriction. My total loss from Oct 8th to today is 18lbs. I have no idea about how real clothes will fit because I'm still doing yoga pants to try and be easy on my incision sites. My friends remarked that I must've had a wonderful time in Mexico because I look great!

awesome! I've had to stop buying clothes as I know soon I'm going to have to buy smaller clothes. I'm looking forward to some retail therapy in a few months.

I was sleeved on the 22nd and I'm down 13.5 lbs.☺