Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Under "current" ?

Hi. I believe I just figured out why we can't see our banded friends. Just not completely sure. So you know I am using the Ap. What I think is going on, I used to always go under Current to see new threads. It seems the Sleeves are there, not sure about Bypasses. But the Banders aren't there. To find the Banders threads, you have to go to the band section and post there. It used to be if you went to Current it would show any new threads. Not 100% on this, but that's what it appears to be. And I bet, that's what many are doing, which would cause frustration. I know it is me. After the new site came up, I kinda felt like I couldn't find my banded friends.

Thanks for fixing everything. It does seem like other things I've mentioned are fixed. Thanks!

I didn't see the thread near this regarding Current. -_- better late than never.

Which version of the app are you using please ? iOS or Android ?

I just tested New Threads in iOS and the first topic that showed up was a Lap-Band topic:

photo (2).jpg

I believe the problem is the Bandsters are seeing posts about other surgeries and it's really throwing them off. We plan on resolving that issue shortly.

I'm a sleeved and on "current" I see (and always have since the 'evil' integration and relaunch day) bands, sleeves and bypass threads.

And I'm still seeing:

1. loads of mumbo jumbo code in posts, in place of formatting. It makes heavily formatted posts virtually impossible to read

2. heaps of time outs/freezes when I try to post, that I end up having to cancel to progress and which then usually (not always) have posted when I do get around to cancelling

3. Lack of notification of "likes" of own posts

4. No ability to customise posts I have to wade through, when I think we are supposed to have that some time... Although despite several requests for conformation of this no one has had the basic decency to let me know if that is so or not

5. Line spaces (single, double and triple) disappear in posts, so there are no line spaces between pars - makes long posts difficult to read. I note that these line spaces are visible on the PC version.

I'm using the iPhone app on iPhone 5.

I'm a sleeved and on "current" I see (and always have since the 'evil' integration and relaunch day) bands, sleeves and bypass threads.

And I'm still seeing:

1. loads of mumbo jumbo code in posts, in place of formatting. It makes heavily formatted posts virtually impossible to read

2. heaps of time outs/freezes when I try to post, that I end up having to cancel to progress and which then usually (not always) have posted when I do get around to cancelling

4. No ability to customise posts I have to wade through, when I think we are supposed to have that some time... Although despite several requests for conformation of this no one has had the basic decency to let me know if that is so or not

5. Line spaces (single, double and triple) disappear in posts, so there are no line spaces between pars - makes long posts difficult to read. I note that these line spaces are visible on the PC version.

Members using our mobile apps are shown all content from all forums, no matter the surgery they've selected in their member profile. We're working on changing this as well as releasing a new app asap. All 5 of your issues are confirmed and they'll be resolved with the next release of our app.

Thank you Alex.

Which version of the app are you using please ? iOS or Android ? I just tested New Threads in iOS and the first topic that showed up was a Lap-Band topic: I believe the problem is the Bandsters are seeing posts about other surgeries and it's really throwing them off. We plan on resolving that issue shortly.

I'm using I think iOS. iPhone.

Thnks

And I'm still seeing:

Members using our mobile apps are shown all content from all forums, no matter the surgery they've selected in their member profile. We're working on changing this as well as releasing a new app asap. All 5 of your issues are confirmed and they'll be resolved with the next release of our app.

Is there an approximate timetable on this? Will it also fix the PM problem that has persisted since the old site was still around?

And I'm still seeing:

Is there an approximate timetable on this? Will it also fix the PM problem that has persisted since the old site was still around?

Version 1.0 of the BariatricPal app for Android devices will be released within a week or less. The PM issue that's been plaguing our apps is most definitely not an issue with our new apps. Any issues you do find with the app can and will be fixed extremely quickly. We plan a beta release of our iOS app around the same time we release the droid app and we'll be looking for members that are interested in beta testing the app. We haven't given up on our current apps and are still attempting to work on them to resolve the issues you and others reported. I will post an update to the forums as soon as I have any further info on anything.

Members using our mobile apps are shown all content from all forums, no matter the surgery they've selected in their member profile. We're working on changing this as well as releasing a new app asap. All 5 of your issues are confirmed and they'll be resolved with the next release of our app.</blockquote> Is there an approximate timetable on this? Will it also fix the PM problem that has persisted since the old site was still around?</blockquote> Version 1.0 of the BariatricPal app for Android devices will be released within a week or less. The PM issue that's been plaguing our apps is most definitely not an issue with our new apps. Any issues you do find with the app can and will be fixed extremely quickly. We plan a beta release of our iOS app around the same time we release the droid app and we'll be looking for members that are interested in beta testing the app. We haven't given up on our current apps and are still attempting to work on them to resolve the issues you and others reported. I will post an update to the forums as soon as I have any further info on anything.

I volunteer to be a beta tester for ios please!

Please note code seen on iPhone app, on iPhone 5. This post is ten minutes old (I presume you can see time of this post).

post-176379-0-15082300-1385612491_thumb.jpg

I just created a post but when I did so couldn't see the text I was typing, though it posted ok. I tried it edit but again couldn't see the text so couldn't.

I just created a post but when I did so couldn't see the text I was typing, though it posted ok. I tried it edit but again couldn't see the text so couldn't.

Please restart the app and let me know if this is a recurring issue.

Sorry Alex, should have said... Was posting via my iPad but not using the app - direct to the website.