Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hot Doctor........

I had my post-op appointment and finally met my doctor today. Let's just say that he is very pleasing to the eye:) The original doctor that I saw at my seminar was an older man. He is very popular and they asked if I wanted to go with his partner for to get an earlier date. Yes, of Course. I had researched him but never seen a picture. I'm so glad that my husband didn't come to this appointment. I didn't know that at 40 I could still blush like that. He's just another reason that I'm ready! Come on December 2nd.

Anyone else with a "Hot Doc"?

I had my post-op appointment and finally met my doctor today. Let's just say that he is very pleasing to the eye:) The original doctor that I saw at my seminar was an older man. He is very popular and they asked if I wanted to go with his partner for to get an earlier date. Yes, of Course. I had researched him but never seen a picture. I'm so glad that my husband didn't come to this appointment. I didn't know that at 40 I could still blush like that. He's just another reason that I'm ready! Come on December 2nd.

Anyone else with a "Hot Doc"?

Lol girl behave..lol my doctors a women...where im getting my surgery the doctors aare all old.. so yea lol... u on your pre-op diet now?

Lol girl behave..lol my doctors a women...where im getting my surgery the doctors aare all old.. so yea lol... u on your pre-op diet now?

LOL! Okay, I'll behave. But I have to do something to get me through this. I start Monday. Four more days:(. I'm trying not too go crazy and binge. It's like a war zone in my head. I saw your one post. Girl, you got me scared! Do you think I should start taking out meals and adding my shakes Friday? Then maybe by Monday it won't be as bad?

LOL! Sorry, maybe you'll have a Hot male nurse! I start my pre-op diet on Monday! I'm lucky that I only have 7 days to go through withdrawals. It's like a war zone inside my head trying not to binge. I'm thinking about starting my shakes Friday. Then cutting out a meal day by day. Maybe by Monday I won't be a "Hot Mess".

Not my VSG surgeon, but it reminds me of the new doc at the OB/GYN's office when I was very pregnant with my son. He was a beautiful man with an awesome Southern accent. I had to go in because my hands and feet were swollen...He wheeled his little chair over and gently picked up my foot so he could look at it. I said, "Uh, those aren't my ankles. Just so you know. Oh and there is no way I'm having my baby when you're on call."

<p>Not my VSG surgeon, but it reminds me of the new doc at the OB/GYN's office when I was very pregnant with my son. He was a beautiful man with an awesome Southern accent. I had to go in because my hands and feet were swollen...He wheeled his little chair over and gently picked up my foot so he could look at it. I said, "Uh, those aren't my ankles. Just so you know. Oh and there is no way I'm having my baby when you're on call."</p>

LOL! And they say that you can't get anywhere on your looks alone.

LOL! Okay, I'll behave. But I have to do something to get me through this. I start Monday. Four more days:(. I'm trying not too go crazy and binge. It's like a war zone in my head. I saw your one post. Girl, you got me scared! Do you think I should start taking out meals and adding my shakes Friday? Then maybe by Monday it won't be as bad?

My pre-op diet starts nov 30 im a mess cuz idk how ill take this.... regaurding taking out meals andadding shakes friday ita w.e works for you mama..but that sounds like a good idea

My pre-op diet starts nov 30 im a mess cuz idk how ill take this.... regaurding taking out meals andadding shakes friday ita w.e works for you mama..but that sounds like a good idea

This is ridiculous! I've done some crazy diets in my day. Now I'm stressing over something like this. I think that I would do better if I lived by myself. My husband will probably sabotage me unknowingly. My five year old son always wants me to taste his food. Our pantry is full of his Snacks. This will be a try test do will. We have to look at it as our fasting and prayer. Because that's what it's going to take to make it through. Lots of Prayers.

My pre-op diet starts nov 30 im a mess cuz idk how ill take this.... regaurding taking out meals andadding shakes friday ita w.e works for you mama..but that sounds like a good idea</blockquote>This is ridiculous! I've done some crazy diets in my day. Now I'm stressing over something like this. I think that I would do better if I lived by myself. My husband will probably sabotage me unknowingly. My five year old son always wants me to taste his food. Our pantry is full of his Snacks. This will be a try test do will. We have to look at it as our fasting and prayer. Because that's what it's going to take to make it through. Lots of Prayers.

Well look at it this way you werent the first to do this diet and u wont be the last people struggle and some cheat the best thing for you to do is not worry about how many days it is but worry about each day as it comes thats the only way you can tackle the pre op diet.... focuz on the moment cuz thats all u can live for and i have began to apply that to alot of other areas in my life...and found it to be true...but hey look at the bright side we are all on here for the same thing so if u need a friend im never to far away as well as the next person we can all be ur support system...and about your husband and son...thats a complicated one all i can say to that is think about how much it would beniit u to just stick to yoyr diet...because there is a reason our doc puts us on these things...its to make our livers shrink...my doc told me if after the 14 days she opens me up and my liver is to big shes closing ne right back up and sending me on my way she wont risk any complications....(sorrg for the long ass paragraph) lol

Sorry for all those typos its time for a new phone!! Lol

LOL! My anesthesiologist was adorable, and I was so SCARED that when he started the drugs in my IV I was gonna say something totaloy inapropriate :o