Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

washing machine nsv

i have posted several different types nsv's

some silly and some downright amazing...funny how you miss once it gone

anyhow, i am doing laundry today..and after washing ole man's clothes, there

was some change in the bottom of the washer..being short, its a sight to see me trying

to reach in and get it...i normally have had to get him to do it...my girth wouldnt allow me to reach in.

so today, i saw some change and got on my tippy toes and reached down and got the change..

i was like oh my gosh....i did it again and noticed my stomach wasnt in the way anymore..

this nsv made my day today...

and here is something my ole man did without me knowing and i thought i'd share..

yep, i snipped at him when i asked what was he doing...he said he was proud of me

so here i am, doing step aerobics about 730 this sunday morning

i am doing a susan powter dvd with a 4 inch step box in my den

10246842803_d94d4ab91a_m.jpg

doing this has made me be able to:

reach down into washer

paint my toe nails if i wanted

put my socks on

drive my durango again (my stomach prevented the seat from going way up)

walk

wipe my hiney

not be afraid to break chairs

not be ashamed to be seen in public

and ride on the back of my ole man's HD (and in the pack again)

yeah, these nsv's matter to me....the band AND me, are making it happen

read a few posts of our pics on the web and and i got scared and removed my face pictures i was ashamed..embarrassed...what if someone saw me??..its not as if someone would have not noticed

i have a weight problem....still do but no where near as bad...

hub asked what i was doing..and he said why was i taking my face off?? he said you are making a change...and that i had nothing to be ashamed of..and that i maybe encourage someone...and he is right..that was the scared morbid obese fat lady talking who was scared of the world...afraid someone will laugh at her..

people are people...there are nice people and not so nice people

how i let them affect me is what matters...those who matter accept me as is

and those who dont matter, who gives a F**k anyhow

..so my face is back...what you see is who i am....and who i am is damn OK..

read a few posts of our pics on the web and and i got scared and removed my face pictures i was ashamed..embarrassed...what if someone saw me??..its not as if someone would have not noticed

i have a weight problem....still do but no where near as bad...

hub asked what i was doing..and he said why was i taking my face off?? he said you are making a change...and that i had nothing to be ashamed of..and that i maybe encourage someone...and he is right..that was the scared morbid obese fat lady talking who was scared of the world...afraid someone will laugh at her..

people are people...there are nice people and not so nice people

how i let them affect me is what matters...those who matter accept me as is

and those who dont matter, who gives a F**k anyhow

..so my face is back...what you see is who i am....and who i am is damn OK..

Congrats my friend! I certainly respect the concerns of folks who are suddenly concerned about their pics, etc being used from this site. I suppose they just weren't aware of it before. ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING you ever post on the web is available to be seen/copied/used/printed by the masses.

I, as you mention am proud of where I am now compared to where I was.....so, Post away I say!

Anybody wants a pic of you, give them one....just make it a good one with a smile. :) You've done awesome!

post-259176-13838373764769_thumb.jpg

Congrats my friend! I certainly respect the concerns of folks who are suddenly concerned about their pics, etc being used from this site. I suppose they just weren't aware of it before. ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING you ever post on the web is available to be seen/copied/used/printed by the masses.

I, as you mention am proud of where I am now compared to where I was.....so, Post away I say!

Anybody wants a pic of you, give them one....just make it a good one with a smile. :) You've done awesome!

post-259176-13838373764769_thumb.jpg

i absolutely agree and support anyone who wants to show their faces and those who dont

i am referring to ME and me alone and my choice to post my face

cat, your support/friendship, means the world to me

CG/Catfish......you're BOTH amazing....and SO inspiring. :)

what is inspiring to me, is me being able to do just about anything i want....when one comes from

near immobility, doing what i am doing now, inspires me to keep on going.....bumps in road, storms bearing down, stupid people and all........i am like bring it on........as me and my band got this

and may i add.....support from supportive people going through what i am.....and those who are already at their goal help me more than i can even say....its nice to not be or feel alone...but i wont wear a UK shirt or eat fish........just saying

what is inspiring to me, is me being able to do just about anything i want....when one comes from

near immobility, doing what i am doing now, inspires me to keep on going.....bumps in road, storms bearing

down, stupid people and all........i am like bring it on........as me and my band got this

There is something so empowering about taking control of your life. You go girl!!!

but i wont wear a UK shirt or eat fish........just saying

Hey, I guess we all have our limits! LOL!

mine aha moment was i got my boots on this week. couldn't wear them last year. and the towel went around me. yea. just bending over and not being out of breath. so many little things. loving every moment and everyday of this journey. football time cya later