Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Aussie before and/or After pics

Hi guys!

As we have been discussing, this is our thread to post our before, during and after pics of our banding journeys.

For those of us who are not yet banded or just starting out, feel free to just post your before pics, and you can add after pics later on as you wish. It would be great to put faces to names too!

I think it will be great to have our own thread to encourage and support each other, sometimes the numbers in our signatures don't reflect how much of a difference it has actually made to how we look!!

Edited by She Smiles

You look great.

I cannot work out the blasted pics on this site. My photos are too big, I'm a complete dufus with photos - I know I can resize them but I dont know how and I'm too impatient/dont have enough interest to learn. So I never post pics. They always work fine on MSN but not on here.

Plus I never took any before pics!

Hey Meredith, You look terrific!:biggrin1: I will ask my sister to help me to post my pic. Man she has done everything for me, from helping me to have a shower to making my smoothies.< /p>

Susannah

Cool thread Meredith - and you look fantastic.

I'm going to take some updated pics over the weekend, so will post into this thread soon. I've never posted pics to LBT - I have a couple of pre-op pics over at b2g's site.

You look great.

I cannot work out the blasted pics on this site. My photos are too big, I'm a complete dufus with photos - I know I can resize them but I dont know how and I'm too impatient/dont have enough interest to learn. So I never post pics. They always work fine on MSN but not on here.

Plus I never took any before pics!

Hiya Jacqui - try a program called Irfanview - its a free download, and is wonderfully easy to resize pics with. Even a dufus like me can do it. :)

Hi All,

Meridith, you look great. You go girl!!!!

Can someone tell me how to attatch to a pic to a post.

Yes, of course, Photobucket. I tried that Irfanview one when it was mentioned on B2G and it buggered up our entire computer, something went horribly wrong.

I'll have to take some after pics too, I'm not into cameras very much as you can tell. I never take the camera and I dont take enough of the kids, when I do take them I download them from the camera to the computer (or should that be upload, lol) and that's all I ever do. I have never ever had one single digital photo printed or saved onto a disk.

I do have a pair of fat jeans that look freaking hilarious now, like clown pants, I'll get someone to take a pic of me in them!

Meredith

Wow.. u look great and are doing just amazingly. Well done.Hope i can follow along the same path when i get eventuallly done.

Great stuff on starting up this thread too :clap2: Been thinking for a while us aussies need one. Well done

<br /> <br /> Banded 19 January 2005 - At Goal December 2005<br /> <br /> Middle Photograph 20kg heavier than end photograph.<br /> <br /> And the gorey side....<br /> <br /> Rashes (please buy neat 3B from your chemist if you get these) my belly turned black as a result and I had it cut off.<br /> <br /> rash.jpg<br /> <br /> This is how my belly looked when i finished losing weight sitting down:<br /> <br /> cambelly.jpg<br /> <br /> But my legs/butt wern't so bad, just got a bit of a wrinkley butt now lol (i am wearing undies here, it's not showing everything!! Just wanted to show how well my legs came back, they don't look like they were obese down the thighs, just the butt that kept the obvious signs.... this was 15kg heavier than i am now but it still looks the same just smaller.<br /> <br /> butt.jpg<br /> <br /> I had a mini Tummy Tuck in April 2006 to remove the loose tummy skin without any muscle repair. I still have my stretch marks they are just flat now and i'm happy with my result. Most of my clothes are Aussie small or x-small.... I love that I can buy x-small at Supre (although i'm pushing it at 25 still dressing like a teen!).

Cam, You look sensational!:biggrin1: What a beauty! You have worked hard for it. Maybe when I drop all my weight I will be able to fight guys off with a stick. Great stuff Cam. Well done. Susannah

Meredith you are doing great! Seems like you were just banded a few weeks ago and already 20+kg off. Congrats!! Keep posting those progress photos, you'll be a skinny b*tch in no time cheer.gif

Hehe, I bought stuff at Supre and I"m 39! So if that's not mutton dressed as lamb......

I bought the XL though and at my very skinniest, I'll still be in a L.

Hey Jacqui, If you want to wear Supre clothes you should. I reckon you should wear what makes you feel happy. I can't wait to be able to get clothes right off the rack. Susannah

Here you are, I found an after, but I really dont have any befores on the computer.

post-211157-13813134936549_thumb.jpg

post-211157-13813134936723_thumb.jpg

That was in December, I've only lost oh, 2kg or so since then, so not much has changed.

post-204951-13813134642984_thumb.jpg

post-204951-13813134643135_thumb.jpg

HI guys you look great! Cam your timelline is a great illustration- you look like a diff person!

thanks of the hint about the 3B, its good stuff