Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery is tomorrow I go in at 10:30 procedure at 1:30 can't wait!!!! Feeling so many emotions at once. Can't wait to have my band taken out and my sleeve done. Can't wait!!!

Good luck! I wish it was me going in tomorrow.

Best wishes!!! It's exciting, isn't it?

Today I saw the nutritionist, then went to Walgreen's to buy Vitamins. The Pharmacist gave me this big grin and said "you are going to be so happy", and told me about her husband who lost 150 ibs and how well he is doing. Made my day!

I too am having it done tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital @ 06:00. Getting a little nervous now....

Good luck tomorrow. Try not to be nervous..... But excited instead.

Thank you all so much I am excited I know everything will be fine thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I will keep you all updated I am going to end up posting my guidelines my surgeon gave me on here for everyone to see! I can't believe the day is here!! It almost feels like a bigger commitment then my marriage!!!!

Best wishes!!! It's exciting' date=' isn't it? Today I saw the nutritionist, then went to Walgreen's to buy Vitamins. The Pharmacist gave me this big grin and said "you are going to be so happy", and told me about her husband who lost 150 ibs and how well he is doing. Made my day![/quote']

I am do glad to hear that . You will be and so will the rest of us. It's a great journey!

I too am having it done tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital @ 06:00. Getting a little nervous now....
. We are twins hehehehehe

At the hospital now just checked in surgery in 3 hours I can't wait because I am soooooo thirsty

Had my sleeve this morning and was in a room by 9 am. Slept a little while and have dozed off & on all day but kept being woke up by various things. Have been taking tiny sips of Water and that bothers a little, but a burp soon follows and all is well. The larger incision is the only one I can feel when I move. Have been walking the floors.

I am glad you are doing good. Congratulations!

Had my sleeve this morning and was in a room by 9 am. Slept a little while and have dozed off & on all day but kept being woke up by various things. Have been taking tiny sips of Water and that bothers a little' date=' but a burp soon follows and all is well. The larger incision is the only one I can feel when I move. Have been walking the floors.[/quote']

I'm glad... My pain has been very very difficult for me doing IV dilated every 4 hour . I can move okay just not with the pain. Walked with hubby to the cafeteria last night had to wheelchair me back. I walk when ever I have to use the restroom I can lay on my left side not on my Right that is where he took out my band and stomach keep me posted with progress please

Got home yesterday and feeling a lot better today. Getting my Water in slowly and just got down a Protein Shake. Not near as sore today & not as much gas, so hopefully that's almost gone. Overall I think I'm doing pretty good. I'm sleeping on my back though, too much discomfort when I try side sleeping. I'm sure you will feel better as time passes. I know I do with each day passing. Good luck on your recovery.

Got home yesterday and feeling a lot better today. Getting my Water in slowly and just got down a Protein Shake. Not near as sore today & not as much gas' date=' so hopefully that's almost gone. Overall I think I'm doing pretty good. I'm sleeping on my back though, too much discomfort when I try side sleeping. I'm sure you will feel better as time passes. I know I do with each day passing. Good luck on your recovery.[/quote']

Yes I am getting sent home today everything is good my pain level is just high I too feel better every day that i move around. my doctor still has me on the first stage of Bariatric clears no full liquid yet. I am not so out of it I will write some more

Congrats to you both. I go in on Wednesday any advice? I'm a little nervous, but I know the end result will be amazing.