Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for anyone else being sleeved on Monday! Can't wait! I just got the thumbs up on everything and am definitely cleared and approved for surgery finally! I am also having my gallbladder out.

Here's my info

34 yo

Height 5'4

HW 246

CW 242

Not sure about goals

I am having mine on the 29th also. I will be in Mexico.

Awesome. Congratulations!

Mine is on Monday the 29th. I hope this weekend flies by!!!

29 yr old

Starting weight 307

Current weight 298

Goal weight 176

Mine is on Monday the 29th. I hope this weekend flies by!!!

29 yr old

Starting weight 307

Current weight 298

Goal weight 176

Please stay in touch!!!! And good luck!!

How did you come up with your goal weight?

How tall are you?

3 days to go! Woo hoo!

Height 5'7

Highest weight 217

Current weight 208

Goal 155

Goal is based on ideal body weight.

I am 5'11" um I checked what normal bmi is but really I just want to be in onderland. I will stop when I feel ready. My Dr said 60-80lbs I said your crazy at least 110... Lol

I am unsure about my goal because I have always been large and was about 175 in high school. Over 200 after 20 years old. When the chart says my high healthy BMI is around 140, I just think its impossible. I just want to set a realistic goal. I am 242 now. Anything below 175 would be super amazing. I am afraid of being obsessed with a hitting a number that is so low. Probably haven't been 140 since I was 12. LOL

Looking for anyone else being sleeved on Monday! Can't wait! I just got the thumbs up on everything and am definitely cleared and approved for surgery finally! I am also having my gallbladder out.

Here's my info

34 yo

Height 5'4

HW 246

CW 242

Not sure about goals

I'm on mon too, 9:30 check in 11:30 surgery.

I'm 5' 1" and weighted 184# as of last Thursday

Don't know what I am now, but I'm sure they will

Weigh me tomorrow morning.

Good luck!

Anyone feeling really sick still. I don't think my nurses deal with sleeve patients well. I got sent home about 130 today. Had an almost 3 hour drive home... All I can do is cry. Water hurts, pain meds hurt, feeling puky, Protein drinks hurt...

My nurse made me take 3 things of liquid meds... And a Protein Drink all really quickly. She said with the meds just shoot em they will go down.... Ummm it hurts so bad

Anyone feeling really sick still. I don't think my nurses deal with sleeve patients well. I got sent home about 130 today. Had an almost 3 hour drive home... All I can do is cry. Water hurts' date=' pain meds hurt, feeling puky, Protein drinks hurt...

My nurse made me take 3 things of liquid meds... And a Protein Drink all really quickly. She said with the meds just shoot em they will go down.... Ummm it hurts so bad[/quote']

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. How many days were you in the hospital? I can't believe they had you have all that at once! Terrible! I would tell the surgeon so they are informed.

My ride home was not easy either however it was much shorter. I am now 4 days out from surgery and came home yesterday. I am feeling decent but not moving around much at all. I am keeping it very low key.

I hope you are feeling better today

I was only in over night. I couldn't wait to leave there. I don't go to my Dr until August 20th which is 3 weeks out..

I was only in over night. I couldn't wait to leave there. I don't go to my Dr until August 20th which is 3 weeks out..

Wow. I can't imagine leaving the next day, I was a mess. Why so long until you see you doc? I guess everyone's situation is different. I see my doctor next week. How are you feeling?

I guess that's just the way he does things. I guess I was so eager to just get it done and over with I didn't notice that my surgeon or anyone there really told me what to expect before or after surgery. I have learned most of what is normal, what to watch for and such on here.

I did OK coming home the next day but felt like I wasn't set up properly to know what to do or how the first week is. I didn't realize how hard it would be to keep hydrated or the pain in my stomach or the gas!!!!

I feel better everyday but I just feel icky. I don't know how to explain exactly how I feel... Nervous, scared sometimes I regret I did it... But I am trying to learn what works. I walk/pace my living room about 5 to 6 times a day. Usually when I take my meds because they are nasty. I try to drink at least 1 Protein shake a day but failing miserably and trying to drink at least a bottle of Water and a sf Popsicle.

My aunt bought me a shaved ice machine so I am going to try to mix unflavored Protein powder in with my Powerade zero and see if I can get more Protein in that way. I am barely taking in 200 calories right now.

I never gained weight in the hospital. My starting weight was 307, day of surgery 296, and as of this morning ,284. I feel so fatigued and tired that I just wanna sleep but have a hard time sleeping...

Sorry for such a long post.. I just need feedback!!

I was sleeved on the 29th as well. My surgeon does not allow anything but Water, tea and low cal beverages until tomorrow (the 3rd) so I feel very depleted at the moment. Coming home from the hospitali felt very energetic and expected daily improvement so im in a minor state of shock. Looking forward to some Protein and nutrients tomorrow. Hows everyone else doing?