Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anybody from SoCal - Specically IE and Surround?

I'm 4 days post op and looking for other sleevers in my area. I'm in Riverside, CA and had my surgery done by Dr. Suh at Inland Valley. Let me know if you're in the area, I'd love to chat.

I too live in Riverside. I had my surgery November 5th at UCI in Orange by Dr. Nyugen. There is a So Cal group on this site that meets once a month at Victoria Gardens. I had not met with them yet but plan to. I'm open for chat!

Hi Amber - Riverside here, too

Congrats on your sleeve. How are you doing?

There is a So Cal group on this site that meets once a month at Victoria Gardens. I had not met with them yet but plan to. I'm open for chat!

Somehow I missed that. Is there a link or something you can point to? I had gotten an invite to the SoCal VSG Support Group, but there didn't seem to be any activity there.

That's the group. They don't post anything except when they meet. There isn't any discussions that I have found.

Hi there! Thanks for the responses. Teri how are you doing since your surgery? I'm doing pretty well, at least I think I am. I am drinking as much Water and other fluids as I can, and working on getting my Protein in. My first post op appt is Thursday. Hopefully then I get to add in scrambled eggs, refried Beans, and mashed potatoes.

From So Cal .. Yorba Linda Ca . About 10 minutes from Disneyland

Hi Amber and all,

I am doing good since my surgery. I have a few minor bumps in the road but have kept an open mind and tackled anything as it arose. I am pretty much able to eat everything now and am learning how much with each new thing I try. Not having any trouble getting my Protein in overall.

Hi I have to go to support group for pre op am in redlands any suggestions?

I have to go to one at the Corona library- it's on the first and third Sat of every month. I plan to go this weekend for my mandatory pre op meeting.

Hey Sara, I'm from Riverside too. I had my sleeve done at UCI in Orange. They have a support group that meets on the third Tuesday of the month. I attend that one.

I live I'm ontario, but I'm having my surgery done in la on feb 21st