Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who knew?

Progresso beef stew soup- pureed is the best thing ever!!!! OK, can you tell I have been on the liquid diet for 2 weeks???? Yeah, that's me,

-Kendra

Starting: 302

SW: 272

Weight this morning: 257

Gonna have to try that!

I ate it with my baby spoon and so far it is sitting well! I had my 1st post op today & found out I can have fruit now- bought some diced frozen strawberries and they will be going into a yogurt smoothie later. Purees open up more possibilites than I imagined! LOL

-Kendra

at the pureed stage i enjoyed .......

3 turkey meatballs

2 tbs ff ricotta cheese

1/2 sm can Tomato sauce

blend it up !!! tastes like lasagna filling !!! of course , i could only eat 1/4 of that !!! lol!

Did some Progresso Soups too - and fished out all the potatos first! LOL!. There are 3 oz of potatoes in the beef soups. I wanted to save my carbs for something good!

I love the Progresso beef and barley Soup. It's delicious!

Try adding 1 tablespoon of PB2 into vanilla greek yogurt with 1 teaspoon of chia seeds ....oh. my. goodness. It is So good!!!

I love to eat PB2 dry >.>

Just don't inhale any, because ohhhh it hurts :(

I love to eat PB2 dry >.>

Just don't inhale any, because ohhhh it hurts :(

I'm afraid to ask how you even know that :P

What's worse is I've done it more than once.

Just make sure there are no pockets of dry powder when you go to swallow >.<

Try adding 1 tablespoon of PB2 into vanilla greek yogurt with 1 teaspoon of chia seeds ....oh. my. goodness. It is So good!!!

What is PB2? ? Where can I get chai seeds??

hugs,<br />alma

PB2 is a powdered Peanut Butter that has less calories and fat than regular peanut butter. I get mine from Amazon as it's usually cheaper.

You can order PB2 online or get it from many health food stores. It looks like powdered gold flour but is made from peanuts with most of the fat removed. You can get chia seeds at health food and drug stores, though you can get them much cheaper online.

You can order PB2 online or get it from many health food stores. It looks like powdered gold flour but is made from peanuts with most of the fat removed. You can get chia seeds at health food and drug stores' date=' though you can get them much cheaper online.[/quote']

I order chia seeds on Amazon from raw food world. They provide excellent customer service and 2 lb bag is $25. Now I am hooked on eating chia seeds 2x a day with my Breakfast and bedtime Protein shakes. It also works very well to help with good BM every day.