Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved November 8Th

I'm down 31lbs!! Starting to notice in my clothing a little bit!! I'm now eating pretty much whatever I want just not able to eat alot of it! I do find myself grazing all day long.. Anyone else doing this?? I'll be full in 5 bites, then 30 mins later I'm back at it!! what is the best filling foods? I am obsessed with the cutie oranges!!!! I can eat a whole cutie with no problem :)

WOW, your eating whatever? Aren't you supposed to be on a puree/blenderized diet still?

I was cleared for food ..at two weeks..my surgeon list told me protien chew well..I had dumping.tonight though..I threw up.

Ugh..I got carried away

Foods that fill me up is protien..chicken..Tuna and fish..and veggies..that's all I way moslty anyway..I got the grazing..but it went away..

I'm cleared as well.. I'm smart though and don't eat things I don't think I could handle! I still haven't ate bread, meat, or corn!

I was sleeved on the 8th,too. I've lost 28 lbs to date. Sonds like you're doing really well - keep up the good work. I tend to graze as well and found that a package of instant oatmeal (I fix it toward the watery side) fills me up.

Good luck:)

I love oatmeal even though like 3-4 bites completely fills me up lol.. I have a baked potatoe with 0 calorie 0 fat butter spray and sometimes that's my lunch and dinner! It's amazing how little can fill you up!! For some reason I look at portion size now alot more than before lol.. I can't believe how much food someone can consume!! Sometimes I'm so jealous lol.. Like I'd love to be able to down a big chili hotdog with slaw and onion rings.. Yummy ;)

I'm only down 19..don't know what is up..maybe I stalled because I lost so much preop

Jennifer,

I had my sleeve done in TJ on Nov 3rd, but am really surprised to hear you're eating oatmeal, baked potatoes, cutie oranges and no meat. The diet plan I was given wasn't very rigid, but it did stress no starchy carbs, and 60 grams of protien a day, I have eaten just about every meat out there, and I was told no fruit for at least 6 months, even then, to go light due to their sugar content. How are you getting your protien in, are you still on shakes? I'm so surprised by how different a lot of diet plans that we are given are, it's crazy. I've seen some people don't even do a pre-op while others have 6 months of strict pre-op.

I am 4 weeks out today also and I too am starting to eat a little more of everything but making sure I chew and chew and chew. Grazing I have no idea how to do that haha. I say that because I try to drink all day long ( I struggle with getting 64oz in) and before a meal I have to wait at least 30-45mins and then after I eat I have to wait an hour .. I have no time right now to graze :)

Keep up the great work ! 31lbs down is awesome!! :)