Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Financing

Due to one of the referrals from Dr, I applied for financial assistance through medicalfinancing.com, and waiting for response early this week....but I am very nervous and concerned as I've read some not so good reviews about them in last couple hours! They already charged me to apply, $14.00. I haven't seen this before only when applying to apartments, not loans...I hope this ends up being a blessing to me, and not something else! If anyone has dealt with these people I sure would appreciate any and all of your inputs.

Good news approved...YEA!!!...Bad news they didn't tell me terms or amount just that I was approved...BOO!!!

Still worried about this company, and praying it doesn't end in a nightmare, but giving them a chance seeings how I've only read a few bad reviews, kind of like the different views of which doctor recommended on this site. Still would appreciate input from others on this company if you've heard or had any dealings with them. If not prayers are welcomed! Thanks

Good news approved...YEA!!!...Bad news they didn't tell me terms or amount just that I was approved...BOO!!!

Still worried about this company' date=' and praying it doesn't end in a nightmare, but giving them a chance seeings how I've only read a few bad reviews, kind of like the different views of which doctor recommended on this site. Still would appreciate input from others on this company if you've heard or had any dealings with them. If not prayers are welcomed! Thanks[/quote']

Google their name and add reviews to your search. You should be able to find more info about experiences.

Amanda Rae

I tried to go through them and they had me do all the paperwork get a cosigner after they said I was approved pay 50 to overnight the paperwork after I faxed it to them so they had the originals and then still got denied in the end it was a huge run around game. Tell them u want approval before u pay to send the documents and get the name and stuff of the lender their saying will approve u. They use other companies to finance and u have to have like 20% down and a processing fee of 400 dollars which for me would have been fine considering I was that desperate and in the end they still didn't come through. Tread lightly and seriously research all other options I would never recommend them to anyone

Thanks AmandaRaeLeo and Mexico for information. I finally reached caseworker Hosea (sp) after I was told that I was approved and he informed me that I was, but only for US not Mexico. He said he'll check with another bank they do business with that has done loans for out of country and get back with me tomorrow. He seemed pleasant and curteous, so we'll see. Not agreeing to anything till I have all details in writing first. And Mexico I'm really sorry your experience with them turned out not so good. Did you find someone to loan you the funds eventually? I will be cautious in dealing with them.

Ok, so Hosea (sp) didn't call as he said at time he was to call. I gave this company the benifit of a doubt and they are not holding up in the light very well. No surprise, and out of caution I cancelled my card so no more funds can be taken from my acct. Back to the drawing board I go! I'm a believer that everything happens for a reason, but sometimes those reasons aren't made clear to us, this is one of those times! Lol!

Thanks for reading and posting responses!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches