Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

am I the only one having trouble keeping the iPad ap healthy? I have had to reload every few days. Any suggestions?

I have had issues as well. I removed it the other day and reinstalled, this was the second time?

Hmmm, I do most of my posting from my iPad and haven't had any problems. Please let us know if you continue to experience problems, and specifically, what the problems are.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Hi Susan, the iPad app, as you know Is different than going Through safari. The iPad VST has frozen up on me twice, it just spins and does not launch. I just reloaded the application and it worked. Whilele you are here, can you tell me how to post my before and after pics in my profile using my iPad? I have spent hours trying to figure it out, and honestly it is like the system will not let me chose the file to upload. I have tried to create an album and that does not work either?

Thanks for any help here :) appreciate it.

I am still having to delete the app and reload frequently on the ipad.

Happy Camper, I know you can change your Avatar via the app, and when you are posting in threads on the app, you can also post pictures. I don't believe you can add pictures to your profile via the app though.

I am going to let Alex and Ken know about the app problems you guys are having and see if they have any suggestions.

Hi there,

I've used the iPad App on both the iPad1 and the "new" iPad, but am unable to reproduce the issue of freezing. This is the first time I've heard of the application all out freezing, so I'm not sure where to begin.

When you say you have to reload the application, are you saying that you delete it, and install it all over again? If so, the next time you have it lock up on you, can you try something else? Here is what I'd like you to do next time:

1) Click your home button, to go back to your normal iPad Home Screen

2) Now that you're back home and see all of your applications, "double-click" (quickly) the Home button.

3) You'll notice a row of icons appear at the bottom of the screen, the first of which is likely to be the VST iPad Application

4) Touch and Hold the icon until it starts to wiggle, and a Red exit icon appears.

5) Press the Red icon.

Now you can press the home button to exit back to the normal home screen and attempt to relaunch VST. Does it work at this point?

With regards to additional features that don't yet exist on the application, we're working diligently on bringing new features to the applications.

Thanks,

Ken

Hi there' date='

I've used the iPad App on both the iPad1 and the "new" iPad, but am unable to reproduce the issue of freezing. This is the first time I've heard of the application all out freezing, so I'm not sure where to begin.

When you say you have to reload the application, are you saying that you delete it, and install it all over again? If so, the next time you have it lock up on you, can you try something else? Here is what I'd like you to do next time:

1) Click your home button, to go back to your normal iPad Home Screen

2) Now that you're back home and see all of your applications, "double-click" (quickly) the Home button.

3) You'll notice a row of icons appear at the bottom of the screen, the first of which is likely to be the VST iPad Application

4) Touch and Hold the icon until it starts to wiggle, and a Red exit icon appears.

5) Press the Red icon.

Now you can press the home button to exit back to the normal home screen and attempt to relaunch VST. Does it work at this point?

With regards to additional features that don't yet exist on the application, we're working diligently on bringing new features to the applications.

Thanks,

Ken[/quote']

Hi Ken,

I will try what you say if it happens again. I have iPad2, not sure if that makes a difference? When it freezes, the screen is black and the "logging in" circle just goes round and round. It acts like it is trying to log in, but never does. This has happened to me twice.

We appreciate all you and Alex do with the applications for the site. No worries, I just thought I had missed something or was doing something wrong as to not be able to create my photo album or post my before/after pics on my profile.

Thanks again for all your time and work!

I am still having to delete the app and reload frequently on the ipad.

Which iPad do you have. I recently upgraded from the first one to the third one. I had to delete the app quite a bit on the first iPad bit haven't had to since I upgraded a week ago. I wonder if there is a connection to which iPad version you are using.

Ken,

It happened again ...I tried to launch and it was just black screen. So I opened safari and went in the old way. From there I got your instructions here and followed it exactly AND IT WORKED!

Thank you for your help!