Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello :)

I just found this forum a few days ago and love how it has so much information and support.

I got my sleeve surgery June 7 at Cedars Sinai in LA, my dr. was Dr. Lyass.

I have lost about 9 lbs so far, and hope to lose a lot more!

What is everyone eating now, I am totally sick of Jello and broth yuck!!! Any ideas?

Hi! How are you doing so far? I'm not sleeved yet (next week), but welcome! No ideas on what else to eat since I am on my preop diet and SICK TO DEATH of broth, Jello, and Protein drinks!

Hi! How are you doing so far? I'm not sleeved yet (next week)' date=' but welcome! No ideas on what else to eat since I am on my preop diet and SICK TO DEATH of broth, Jello, and Protein drinks![/quote']

I am in the same boat. I did well the first week but today was really hard because of an office lunch with too many temptations.

I've been on a full liquid diet since my surgery on the 13th. I've been able to have 98% fat free cream Soups (strained), SF pudding, instant mashed potatoes. I was told I could also have cream of wheat, but found it just sat in my little gogo gadget tummy so I'm going to put that on the shelf for a couple more weeks. I found that a little bit of mashed potato with a few teaspoons of 98% FF cream of chicken Soup over it is very yummy - just like potatoes and gravy. I'm onto the mushy stage on Thursday and cannot wait - I can't handle any more Protein Drinks !!!!

Welcome, I am on full liquid, I can't have mashed potatoes yet, and that's the one thing I am seriously looking forward to. Protein drinks make me sick, so I normally stick with the clear ones like Isopure (which taste terrible) but are definitely better than Protein shakes (I used to LOVE Protein Shakes pre-surgery).

I tried Cream of asparagus today and of course it's very gassy, but I seriously wanted something that tasted good, so I had a few teaspoons of it and tried to eat around the asparagus. I did not buy the cream of wheat because I was worried about how high the carbs were, but I wish I would have. I bought some baby Cereal that has low carbs and will try a few teaspoons tomorrow. I basically try to get an ounce or two of something in every 4 hours at least instead of worrying about trying to sit and get 4 - 8 in at once. 4 ounces is my limit on anything including Water. After the few teaspoons of Soup two hours ago, now I'm trying 1-1/2 ounces of sf pudding. I'm hoping to start hitting 250 calories soon, because 200 calories and under 20 Protein is a little too low at this point I think.

Im on full liquid now but am pretty sick of most of the sf free stuff. I tried the Tomato Soup from Trader Joes today and actually did pretty well with it..well my stomach gurgles for a little but other than that all was well. I tried Isopure but yuckk, now im drinking the Premier Protein shakes from costco which are not tooo bad esp the chocolate one.