Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you that have recently had weight loss surgery are doing great. Just remember there are many of us out here that have been down the road ahead of you. We are here to support you and cheer you on. There were days when I first had weight loss surgery that I thought “oh my goodness” what have I done? That only lasted a brief moment. When the weight started to come off I knew that I had done the right thing. Each day just kept getting better and better. So please ask questions or just let us know how you are doing. There is NEVER A WRONG question. batlashes.gif

If you are sitting out there reading all these posts and never jump in and say anything and you can’t make up your mind if weight loss surgery is for you. Do NOT give another day away of your life being fat and unhealthy. Ask all kind of question and find the right doctor for you. I have a favorite doctor and most of us are willing to tell you about our experience about our surgery and our doctor. Most of us all had the same feelings you are having. daydreaming.gif

I had a disease and it is called obesity. If I needed surgery for anything else in my body and a doctor said I needed it, I wouldn’t have thought twice about having. You have an illness and WLS can help you and it is going to last a lifetime. It does require work on your part, by making good food choices. I also exercise. Walking is the exercise that works for me. I never feel deprived when it comes to eating. PLEASE, don’t waste your summer and another day of your life wishing you would have had this weight loss surgery. applause.gif

If I can answer any questions for you, then please ask away. I will be open and honest with you.heart.gif

Hugs,heart.gif

Suzanne

Sleeved 10/21/2008

Lost 105 pounds and have kept it off

Hey! Thanks!

Counting down the days till June 13 when I drive to San Diego! :)

Hey! Thanks!

Counting down the days till June 13 when I drive to San Diego! :)

Hi,

LOL, boy they are getting closer. I had a friend who made a paper chain and took on out each day as she got closer to her surgery date.

I looked for recipes of things I could eat after the 1st month. I also got some catalogs, of cute clothes that I wanted to wear and put them in a book to remind me that eating was not as important as having these clothes. So find something to occupy your time with.

I am here anytime you need me. We can talk about anything and everything. I know it is nice to have someone who understands your feelings and emotions.

Hugs,

Suzanne