Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg I was sleeved a month and 2 days ago. I suffered from amenorrhea due to PCOS. Guess

Who came this morning after years being MIA? Aunt flow! I know it sounds silly but I am so excited! My pipes work! Thanks to the sleeve!!

aw yay! ive been having some issues with my 'stuff' too, hopefully the weight loss will help...congrats on aunt flow.....It's funny how we hate her when she visits but when shes gone for a while all we want is her. lol

Lol, I am glad this is such a positive post. Congrats on the plumbing!

Woohoo!! So happy for you! And I REALLY hope it's regular! I too have PCOS and since surgery 12/5/11 I'm now going on #6!!

I'm 50 and thought I was done but nope - she brought her visit to me day 2 in the hospital!! LOL - :P

weight.png

Hey ladies. So aunt flow arrive but one with spotting. I thought she would really visit and stay for the week but guess she stayed only for weekend. My GYN called me today and I am to go for a US at 230pm. Has this happened to anyone?

Hello , ladies I too have have pcos and for quite a few years . My cycles were very irregular like maybe once or twice a year . I got sleeved on 1/18/12 ,LOST 62ILBS :) and I have gotten my cycle ever month since then .. not a regulated 28 day cycle but more like 30 day or so but im getting there . Doc said I need to give it time to regulate my hormones . So i guess it is true weight does after pcos , but on the brighter side good thing I got sleeved :) !!!!

Hello Ladies. To those of you who hve PCOS i have a quetion... Sorry to hijack the group off the actual topic but have any of you suffered from othe PCOS symptoms like facial hair? And if so have you seen any reduction in this since you have lost weight?? Thanks for your thoughts on a sensitve subject.

Does sound weird! Congrats for getting that biatch back.... At least that's what I call her

Yes, I have pcos, and all signs of it :( dark Patches on thighs, eyelids, under arms, facial hair, the whole works....:( it sucks. I take bc to get a period, I really hope the surgery clears some of these issues up!

Hey ladies aunt flow is not here. I'm 1 month pregnant already after my sleeve i lost 39 Pounds I'm scared that it will mess everything up.:/