Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Jaime Ponce Deleon ?

I used dr. Ponce de leon at the Jerusalem Hospital. I had my sleeve done on Oct 14th and have had no trouble at all. Dr. Ponce was very professional and I was very satisfied with him.

I'm doing great. I have lost 19 lbs so far. I never had any pain or felt sick at all. I think I was one of the lucky ones. Do you have a date yet for your surgery? Are you using dr. Ponce de leon?

awesoooom.!!!!!! but no, as of right now... i dont have a date.! But yess im considering having it done with him at The INT hospital.

I was sleeved by Dr. Ponce at the INT hospitAl! I hAve never had better care in any hospitAl ever! Dr. Ponce and Dr. FridAy are so nice. The nurses are awesome! I would be hAppy to answer any questions you have. Not surE what coordinator you are using but I can tell you who not to use!

I find it very strange Angel86 that you say you don't have a date yet but under coordinators you state you didn't use a coordinator but used patient services at the hospital! If I didn't know better I would say you are Marlon Sanchez!

Hey Angel86......you might have read about TRish, who coordinates for Dr. Kelly. Well, she is also coordinating for Dr. Ponce too. She is an on-site coordinator, which is so nice. I had my surgery with Dr. Kelly and Trish took such good care of me. She will arrange your surgery, make arrangements for you to be picked up at the airport (going back too), take you to the hotel, etc. For me, it was sort of scary going to a foreign country all be myself, but I didn't feel like I was alone with Trish. She has a website, which is wls4betterlife.com.....check it out. If you need to get in touch with her, her cell number is 661-886-4617 ( you can text to that number too) or her office number which is 619-202-6011. You can just tell her that Noel told you about her services with Dr. Ponce. She is a wonderful person and will take good care of you. I hear from Trish that Dr. Ponce is a very good surgeon too. If you have any questions, please let me know.

LOL.! are u serious.?.... but thanks to YOU i didnt send him any money because, like i told u and the message i was communicating with him until you told me about him. but to clear everything up, NO im not him.! SILLY YOU.!