Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sept 17th check in

Good Morning All Stars! It is finally raining here in Kansas!:D We needed it bad!

As of this morning I came in at 178.2 for a 2.2lb loss this week. Been trying to up my calorie intake and Fluid intake this week but sleevzilla does not always agree. Doing much better in the nausea and bathroom trips this week. The prilosec really helps in that department. Alot of foods still taste really weird to me so I have been getting my Protein from liquids when I cannot tolerate regular food. Still trying to get my Celebrate Vitamins down. I loved the way they tasted before surgery but not so good after surgery. Weird huh? This morning I am drinking a protein coffee for Breakfast. This is only my second time drinking coffee and I miss it.:lol: Have a great week!

Hi everyone! 4.6 loss for me this week weighing in at 189.6. I was basically told this week up my calories and Protein or get a feeding tube in 3 weeks so I am trying! It might require me nibbling on cheese sticks or Peanut Butter all day but somehow I will get there. Just so frustrating. I am happy with the weight loss but at what cost?

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Hey friends! I weighed in at 241.3 this morning, only one pound down from last week. Looks like I am in the middle of the 3 week stall! I also had extensive sinus surgery this past Wed, which was exactly 3 weeks since my sleeve surgery, so I think I am still holding on to some fluids from that. Hopefully the scale will start moving soon! Have a great week All Stars!

Oh Kristina! Another surgery so soon?! Yikes! You are one tough Mama!

Hi guys!!! Today is my 1 month surgiversary!!! I lost 1 1/2 this week! I am now 230.8! 1 lb. from 50 lbs from my highest weight! This week has been a struggle because I have had a sore throat all week, a UTI, my period and a strained hip muscle! This week was also the 1st full week of school (im a bus driver!) and getting up early has been wiping me out! I have been exhausted this week! But, other than that, I am happy to see the that the scale moved! hey 1 1/2 lbs. is 1 1/2 lbs.!

mamamckinzie, coffee Protein...is that with or with out caffein? I miss my morning coffee so much!!! LOL!

Congratulations guys for the weight loss! Keep up the good work! :D

I am down 32.7 lbs. total (including pre-op diet), 21.7 lbs since my August 8th surgery. I don't know how much this last week (haven't really been keeping track weekly). I will start keeping track of my weekly loss from here forward and post next week. Happy, healthy weight loss to all!

Have another follow-up appt. Monday but looks like I'm down 50 lbs, 24 lbs were pre-op. Waiting to update my ticker until I can use the 1 instead of a 2. Maybe it will be this week.

Hello!! Havent posted here but I am an August sleever too. Sleeved August 25th. I hit a stall this week but the reason for my stall I believe was not eating enough (first week back at work and i forgot to eat all day and realize around 3PM that oops - havent eaten) plus i stopped doing my daily walk. I've decided to start walking again and yesterday I ate 5 "meals" and I lost 1lb overnight. Back on track...so my loss for this week is 1lb but next week will be better! :) Also, today I worked out for the first time in a week - yeah! I feel like I have started my week right. 30 mins on treadmill. Wuhuuu! :)

By the way, I am really looking for a place where I can give a daily update - like literally, post daily to keep me accountable. I really really hope you all do not mind me posting an update daily. :) I figure this kind of thread is a good one for that. Let me know if that is hogging too much space. :)

Hi guys! I forgot to post this yesterday. I am down 29 pounds now! I lost 3 pounds last week. I am now at 205 from 234. Yay! I have started doing video logs on youtube also. That has been scary. My surgery date was August 8 so I will be six weeks post op tomorrow. I will see you guys next week!

Kipepeo I don't see a problem with it! Feel free to even make an individual post each day or a weekly thread for yourself - however, I always check the August forum!!

Hello!! Havent posted here but I am an August sleever too. Sleeved August 25th. I hit a stall this week but the reason for my stall I believe was not eating enough (first week back at work and i forgot to eat all day and realize around 3PM that oops - havent eaten) plus i stopped doing my daily walk. I've decided to start walking again and yesterday I ate 5 "meals" and I lost 1lb overnight. Back on track...so my loss for this week is 1lb but next week will be better! :) Also, today I worked out for the first time in a week - yeah! I feel like I have started my week right. 30 mins on treadmill. Wuhuuu! :)

By the way, I am really looking for a place where I can give a daily update - like literally, post daily to keep me accountable. I really really hope you all do not mind me posting an update daily. :) I figure this kind of thread is a good one for that. Let me know if that is hogging too much space. :)

I haven't checked this board in a while, didn't realize we had check-in threads. :) I'm 5 1/2 weeks out and down about 26 lbs (my 'official' weekly weigh-in is tomorrow morning). I've been released to full exercise so I've been doing C25K and on the opposite days doing Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred. I posted this somewhere else too but I'm pretty sure I've replaced the food endorphins I used to get with exercise!

I'm in the Halloween challenge and hoping to hit onederland by then. I've been eating between 600-800 cals/day and usually about 2.5 to 3 ounces per meal. I'm focusing primarily on Protein but also including fruits/veggies. I'm feeling great!

Hi Everyone -

Thankfully I broke my 2+ week stall last week and was down 2.4 lbs! I'm excited about that. I am definitely feeling good and people are starting to comment that I look different - these are people that didn't know I had surgery but are asking if I got my hair cut, etc (which I did) because they can't figure out what is different about me. Hopefully it will be totally obvious soon that I've lost weight. I am down 28.4 from my pre-op diet and 20.4 from my surgery on August 15th. Hoping to have good loss this month! :)

K

Way to go All Stars! Everyone is doing great and really working their program/sleeve! I am so proud of all you! "sniff" "sniff":P

Hey everyone, I am doing really well. Except for my right leg--I need to get that rod taken out. Otherwise, I have no problems eating or drinking. I did notice that this week I started to feel hungry--it wasn't that starving feeling but like hmmm its time to eat feeling. :-) At work I am able to get a lot more Water in that at home, I think it's the glass. J

I really haven't had any problems since that horrible bouts of nausea. I stopped wearing the patch on Friday and no issues at all. The mushies like cream of wheat and grits made me a little sick so I progressed slowly using chicken and fish. Shrimp had a weird texture at first but now no problem.

I went out with friends and had chicken wings. Sam's has some rotisserie wings, I can only eat 3 but it works for me. We celebrated my workout partner's birthday (she is having the surgery next month--hopefully). Went out to karaoke Friday night. We had Breakfast Saturday afternoon and I had turkey sausage and an egg. I could only get the sausage down and I was stuffed. Saturday night her actual birthday we saw the fight. How about we got to Buffalo Wild Wings at 6:30 pm and it was jammed packed. I just sipped on my tea and ate maybe 3-4 total. It takes me a while to chew, chew, chew….we had a blast.

Hubby and I went to Maggianos yesterday. So, I shared with him stuffed mushrooms (I was stuffed after eating 2) and a two little strands of spaghetti…..the meatball texture was horrible to me. So I was done and satisfied! I had 3 baked wings later last night but I am so loving my sleeve.

A couple of people have noticed at church. My cycle is late but I am hoping that it is turning normal—usually I am every 23 days like clock work. We will see. It is very noticeable in my face. My boobs and butt are a constant.

I ordered nectar products last week and it gave me diarreah. Maybe it was just that flavor but I will try again today and see if the same thing happens. 

So I am down 6 lbs this week. Yippee!!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I worked out this week. It felt so good to get on the AMT but after 15 minutes, I was wiped out and got on the treadmill. LOL