Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MONDAY IS THE DAY!!!!!

Monday is the day. I am excited, never before have I wanted to rush the weekend along!

I have been reading allot of posts and watching you tube video.

I have everything ready except my bag for the hospital.

I heard some ppl say that a c section is worse in pain and recovery than vgs, i hope this is true because I had no issues with my c section or my tubal a few years ago.

Just wanted to share what I am feeling! Thanks for listening.

How awesome! I can imagine your excitement and nervousness all combined! Will be looking forward to updates and seeing well things went for you. I am glad to hear the c-section remark. I had a horrible time recovering from mine and know that if I can survive that? I'm golden! LOL

You are ushering in August for us! YAY!!

I have heard the same about the c-section and hoping it's true!

BigSexxy we will be Sleeve Sisters! :D What time do you have to be at the hospital? Do they have wifi in your room? Hubby and I will leave at 7:30am in order to be in KC at 10:00. Get checked in...preop..and surgery at 12noon. 1-2 hours in recovery and then back in room for an overnight stay in the hospital. I will have WiFi so I (or my hubby) will post updates. Started my Clear Liquids today. I will be thinking of you!

thank you lady! I love good vibes!

I hope you have a quick and easy recovery and we look forward to hearing from you afterwards! wink.gif

yes or maybe just Sexxy!

Good luck! Not long after the surgery, you're going to need to change your name to LittleSexxy! :rolleyes:

Have you heard the c section thing also? I truly hope it's true, but even if it's not this will be worth it cause I hate not being able to be as active as I would like to with my son.

Funny you say nervous.........I'm not nervous and I think it's because my daddy has to have bypass on 8/11 so I think I'm so focused on getting myself ready to be here for my family It hasn't set in. I hope I'm not a mess on monday morning!

How awesome! I can imagine your excitement and nervousness all combined! Will be looking forward to updates and seeing well things went for you. I am glad to hear the c-section remark. I had a horrible time recovering from mine and know that if I can survive that? I'm golden! LOL

I hope I'm a good usher!

You are ushering in August for us! YAY!!

I have heard the same about the c-section and hoping it's true!

830 arrival 1055 surgery time. I am also hoping for a 23 hour stay.

don't get me to lying about wifi! I think that the hospital has it, if they do i will surly post updates if not i will be on when i get home and settled.

my doc has no clear liquid requirement, I haven't had much of an appitie this week, its been so hot I have been drinking lots of Water and trying to drink my Protein drink.

I'm so excited I have a sleeve sister!

BigSexxy we will be Sleeve Sisters! :D What time do you have to be at the hospital? Do they have wifi in your room? Hubby and I will leave at 7:30am in order to be in KC at 10:00. Get checked in...preop..and surgery at 12noon. 1-2 hours in recovery and then back in room for an overnight stay in the hospital. I will have WiFi so I (or my hubby) will post updates. Started my Clear liquids today. I will be thinking of you!

Good luck tomorrow. I pray everything goes well and your recovery is easy.

BigSexxy,

What are your preop instructions? Mine is 2 day of clear but I started this afternoon cuz like where you are it's just so dang hot!:o I take my bowl prep on Sunday afternoon. I had the doc write out my pain and blood thinner scripts so I could pick them up while I was in Kansas City this week. I had the Pharmacy add flavoring to the lortab liquid. I hope I can get it down. LOL. I have Protein samples, Isopure liquid, broths I got from trader joes grocery and just need to get SF popsicles tomorrow. I am taking off about 2 weeks.

Have your written out your "12 reasons I am doing this" list so if we are in pain and are says WTH?! we can remind ourselves why we are putting ourself thru this?:D I am glad the work week is over so I can concentrate on me and all my sleeve sisters for August!

i have been on a post op diet for a month, lean cuisines and Protein shakes 5-6 small meals a day, I can eat up until midnight tonight then npo. I am doing carnation instant Breakfast (sugar free).

I made a list but i called it the things i won't miss about being 100+ lbs.

I am a federal employee and have been on furlough for a month so that is one plus i have no set time to be back to work. however my father is having open heart in a few weeks so i am praying all goes well and that i have no complications so i can help out with his recovery.

BigSexxy,

What are your preop instructions? Mine is 2 day of clear but I started this afternoon cuz like where you are it's just so dang hot!:o I take my bowl prep on Sunday afternoon. I had the doc write out my pain and blood thinner scripts so I could pick them up while I was in Kansas City this week. I had the Pharmacy add flavoring to the lortab liquid. I hope I can get it down. LOL. I have Protein samples, Isopure liquid, broths I got from trader joes grocery and just need to get SF popsicles tomorrow. I am taking off about 2 weeks.

Have your written out your "12 reasons I am doing this" list so if we are in pain and are says WTH?! we can remind ourselves why we are putting ourself thru this?:D I am glad the work week is over so I can concentrate on me and all my sleeve sisters for August!