Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm in Mexicali with Sarsar. Her surgery is tomorrow so please send out lots of good thoughts and prayers! She had dinner tonight with Lynn and my son, I slept through it...dangit! She is an absolute sweetheart, she even brought me a gift bag that made me smile. I'm so glad I'm here with her and we can do laps around the nurses station together lol

Renee`

Yes, good luck to you both, and also to ahoy, who's also on for tomorrow -- all best thoughts and wishes will be heading your way tomorrow. :)

Awww, thanks Renee`...I'm in my hospital room waiting to be taken back. I will see you tomorrow. There is another guy here looking for you too not sure who he is but I heard him ask for you at the front desk.

YB, wishing you well on your surgery!!! You are soon to be on this side of the fence, and I can tell ya - the grass IS greener here!!

Hang in there, and please check in when you can!

I am glad you both have each other through this. Good luck!

Fantastic!! I can't wait to hear your experiences!! Dr A is awesome and pinch some of those cute Dr's butts for me. k? ;)

Hey, Reneè!! Update us, please! I'm thinking of you.

Ladies, I hope your surgeries were easy & uneventful. Hope you're recovering beautifully. Reneè, I especially hope your fibro is under good control!

I just wanted to give all of you a little update on Renee`. She is in the room next to me and had her surgery yesterday. She is having a hard time and has been really sick. She has been up a few times today and I have spent time with her in her room. She is starting to look a little better. Please send some prayers her way! I keep telling her that she will be feeling better very soon. I know you are all wondering about her so I wanted to let you know how she is but I will let her update all of the details when she is ready.

I just wanted to give all of you a little update on Renee`. She is in the room next to me and had her surgery yesterday. She is having a hard time and has been really sick. She has been up a few times today and I have spent time with her in her room. She is starting to look a little better. Please send some prayers her way! I keep telling her that she will be feeling better very soon. I know you are all wondering about her so I wanted to let you know how she is but I will let her update all of the details when she is ready.

OH thank you for letting us know- is it nausea? I hope they have strong drugs for that. With her fibro I now she faces more problems than some. Please tell her Meggie is praying and thinking of her. I have been thinking of her constantly since you guys got to Mexico. Tell her it WILL get better- just relax and don't worry about anything but turning her self inward to rest and heal.

OH thank you for letting us know- is it nausea? I hope they have strong drugs for that. With her fibro I now she faces more problems than some. Please tell her Meggie is praying and thinking of her. I have been thinking of her constantly since you guys got to Mexico. Tell her it WILL get better- just relax and don't worry about anything but turning her self inward to rest and heal.

Hi Meggie, Lynn here. No, it wasn't nausea but dry heaving. The fibro only played a part in it insofar as Renee having a very high tolerance for pain meds. Once they figured that part out things started turning around pretty quickly. She has been up walking around and has been sipping, sipping, sipping. She got through her first leak test with flying colors, or rather no color at all! ;-)

Lynn