Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So like the title says- Summer needs to hurry up and fly by like it did when I was a kid!

I have my second(need 4) Ins required weight loss visits on Monday June 10. I cant wait to get to September! I am looking so forward to getting healthy! I have several health issues and most will get better with weight loss

Pseudo tumor cerebri with severe papilloedema

High BP

Anxiety

Heart attack at age 31

Severe lower back and leg pain

Depression

Also when I did my required blood work they said I am pre diabetic :(

I have to have this surgery! I am a single mom of two and I have to be here to help and watch my children grow!

What was the reason for your heart attack? I have had at least one, and that was from CAD - Coronary Artery Disease...

However, for myself....I suffered from High BP, was a diabetic with daily injections and oral meds, body aches and pains..I was a mess...

and I suffered from many things you do not mention...

After loosing all my weight, all that is gone...behind me...I am no longer a Diabetic..no meds, A1C normal for 2 years now...BO normal, as a matter of fact it tends to be a bit on the low side...my heart attack, which required surgery, well my cardiologist calls me his poster patient, I breeze through stress tests like a walk in the park...

I have not been healthier or feel better in over 35 years....

I now run 5 miles a day, and have more energy than I know what to do with...

Depression and anxiety...well all I can say is that as of now, I feel like I am on top of the world...I have more confidence, an overwhelming positive self image, etc etc....all because I had Weight Loss surgery and lost all my excess weight!!!

I am a new person....both physically and mentally....and I am 61 years old...my only regret is that I did not do this a lot sooner.

BTW, as I type this it is 4am, Saturday, having my coffee....I cannot wait to get to the gym when they open at 5am....I'm that motivated...

I was told i had a previous heart attack im 26 years old...my mom died at 43, grandma at 54. My stress test was abnormal and i had to see a cardiologist for clearence.....

Now the cardiologist said my stress test showed previous heart attack and cad but im getting a heart cath on monday to confirm or deny this.

I sure hope its not true

B-52 so glad to hear your great results I know I will also be a success story! Otherwise there would be point to all this!

Pittsburger I sure hope the test shows it was nothing! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us all updated on what they find

I can't wait until I am able to run with my kids an keep up with them!

My daughter complains that all I want to do is sleep and read books :( it's true but it's not because I don't want to be active but it's very tiring carrying 360lbs around

Thank you I sure hope its nothing.

I have 3 kids, and like you I want to be able to run around with them and be here for them for as long as i can. Its hard carrying extra weight around, you tire easily and kids dont understand that. I cant wait to outrun them one day!