Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ive been banded for 12 weeks now. the first week I lost 3 kg and was following the diet well. ive since put that back on ive had 2 fills and im currently at 4ml. I know im eating less and im eating better ive even worked out but ive lost nothing! im the same weight as the day I went in. feeling so depressed and regretful I feel like it was a lot of money and pain all for nothing :( did anyone's journey start out like mine? did you see success in the end ??

my worst nightmare feels like its coming true. what if NOTHING will help me lose weight :(

needing extreme encouragement.

Hi. I was banded Nov 29. I lost 15lb post op but gradually regaoned it all before my first fill. I also missed a fill due to illness. But i had bigger fills to catch up, dieticians advice. I ve had 3rd fill. Have got 6.75ml. I can feel restriction now but not in green zone. My sister in law had 5 fills before she lost weight. It was 8 mths after op but over following year she lost 6 stone. So im following her advice - be patient and enjoy the ride. It will work in time.

You say you're eating less but are you tracking your calories?

Eating smaller portions doesn't necessarily mean you're consuming less calories. If you're not tracking calories I'd start. It's the only way you can be certain you're not eating too much or too little.

Best wishes.

tracking calories helped me out alot as well. It was amazing when I saw the actual amount of calories i was really taking in. So food choices changed. And weight started coming off!!!! Best of luck!!

tracking is so important I found that and when my fill got to just over half my band size put me in the green zone (10cc band 6.5 cc in it) it turn off the endless "go eat this or that" tape in my head and i loved that I got sick and had to have all thsat taken out and now I know what the band does for me its turns off that tape I am working my way back up and look forward to getting there again it has been hard but I have maintained..track you food and keep working with your doctors group of people it will all come together for you but it takes work but the rewards are so worth it.

Yay. Very pleased for you. I get 4th fill on May 15th. I hope I hit green zone.