Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 11, 2013

Hi all,

I'm scheduled for surgery on January 11th. Three more days till I start my liquid diet.

Best wishes!

Good luck! I'm scheduled for Jan. 17. Today was the first day of my liquid diet and it was easy until dinner when I caved and had chicken noodle Soup and crackers which I don't think is bad considering my old habits. Tommorrow is another day!

3 weeks. I'm not sure why...maybe because I have so much weight to lose? Thanks! I'll keep you posted :)

January 23rd... Follow my journey on IG... IM me :)

Day one of the liquid diet and I'm starving, but I can't bring myself to drink another shake today. Hopefully this gets easier.

I'd be starving too Steph! But I'm sure it will get easier as it goes by! Can you suck on anything to curve the appetite? Like a life saver maybe? I don't start my liquid until next week. Keep us posted and we'll keep up the encouragement!!!

I just had my surgery today i did the liquid diet for ten days and yes i caved a couple of times it gets much easier after the 3 day.... I lost 11 pounds just making those changes... Good luck to everyone hang in there it WILL get better!! ???„

Steph it does get easier I'm a week into mine, the first couple of days are rough but it gets better. Hardest part for me was christmas and not being able to really enjoy it. But I know that this is what I have to do to reach my ultimate goal. Good luck to all the jan. banders.

Thanks! You guys are great. Day two seems a little better. Congrats to everyone. :)

Day 2 & 3 were easier during the day but I still had Soup and crackers for dinner. I don't know what it is about 6pm but the thought of having another Protein Shake disgusts me at that hour. I don't eat anything after dinner...maybe just have some tea. So I'll try again tomorrow :) I just went grocery shopping and got all kinds of things to make all sorts of recipes I've found online. If there's anything that's really good, I'll let you know!!!

Check out the world according to egg face blog. She had Rny but she posts a lot of recipes for weight loss surgery patients. A lot of it looks good and i will be trying it for sure.

pplusz119 here. I've changed my profile to SaltLife with some new information. I'll be using this name from now on. See you all again!

I'm scheduled Jan 16! Good luck with everything. Keep posted on updates!